1lb a week challenge

Although Kay doesn't run the soup challenge anymore here's how it works. I followed this a couple of times myself last year and got really good losses..worth a try:)
https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-to-mar.346121/

Also, here's the menu planners I use..I'd been on here months without knowing these existed. These help me loads if I stick one on the fridge..reminds me to choose wisely.
I need to start putting them back on again:)
https://www.minimins.com/threads/weekly-planner-weekly-food-diary.353515/

Although Kay doesn't run the soup challenge anymore here's how it works. I followed this a couple of times myself last year and got really good losses..worth a try:)
https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-to-mar.346121/

Also, here's the menu planners I use..I'd been on here months without knowing these existed. These help me loads if I stick one on the fridge..reminds me to choose wisely.
I need to start putting them back on again:)
https://www.minimins.com/threads/weekly-planner-weekly-food-diary.353515/
Thanks Tibbs!! xx

I almost forgot, Tastefully Vikki is good too, especially for soup, did you buy a soup maker then? X

Oh thanks for those Kazz. Yes, Santa brought me a soup maker last year:) it's my fave gadget. I tend to stick to the same soup though as have not that long been off an elimination diet..know what's ok to eat now though:)
There's a few people saying Tastefully Vikki is good, I'd already been on her site via a blog I follow but must admit it was for a DIY Hotel Chocolat style slab:p:D:oops: I need to check out her full site X

Whee 1.1 lb off !! :woohoo::wee:

Yay, brilliantly well done :banana_dancer: doesn't it make you so happy when that little dial goes down..pleased for you Kazz X

I used the best of 3 philosophy, I weighed myself at 530 this morning, then after several wees later I weighed again at 715 and again at 730, the 715 weight was the lowest!! :nananana:

I used the best of 3 philosophy, I weighed myself at 530 this morning, then after several wees later I weighed again at 715 and again at 730, the 715 weight was the lowest!! :nananana:

Haha! I sometimes do that:D I move the scales around as well looking for the lowest result:D I like that emoji:D X

Whoop whoop Jenny..slimmer of the week :woohoo:well done, you must be chuffed:)
Here's to another week of logging a loss girls..though I'm out with my sister tomorrow and I know for a fact we'll be having a couple of bottles of wine:p I'll dance off the calories/syns (I'm doing both at the minute:D)
Have good weekends everyone X

Hi All,

I was on plan all day, including making a syn-free lasage for tea. It was all going well, but then I seemed to shout 'bugger it' in my own mind and drank wine & eat chocolate. Must have been about 40 syns. So fed up with myself. I think it's because I have been so well on plan but not losing much, especially compared to others. Any advice how to keep my head in the game over the longer term please? How can I keep motivated and try to avoid doing the same again and sabotaging myself? Help please :(

Hi All,

I was on plan all day, including making a syn-free lasage for tea. It was all going well, but then I seemed to shout 'bugger it' in my own mind and drank wine & eat chocolate. Must have been about 40 syns. So fed up with myself. I think it's because I have been so well on plan but not losing much, especially compared to others. Any advice how to keep my head in the game over the longer term please? How can I keep motivated and try to avoid doing the same again and sabotaging myself? Help please :(
Hi Denise, if it were me I’d class it as a blip and move on, but just keep in mind why you’re on this trip give yourself a pat on the back for all you’ve achieved so far and keep plugging away at it! We’re all human after all and all prone to the same inner demons and temptations. Just learn from it and move on xx

Oh thanks for those Kazz. Yes, Santa brought me a soup maker last year:) it's my fave gadget. I tend to stick to the same soup though as have not that long been off an elimination diet..know what's ok to eat now though:)
There's a few people saying Tastefully Vikki is good, I'd already been on her site via a blog I follow but must admit it was for a DIY Hotel Chocolat style slab:p:D:oops: I need to check out her full site X
Ooh @Tibbs !! I like the sound of the hotel chocolat thingy bob , could you please post a link? Cheers luv xx :D

Back