1lb a week challenge

Oooo soup looks good Kazz x

It was 1lb off for me today at weigh-in. Both pleased and disappointed. Disappointed because I have really been on plan this week with lots of speed foods, but pleased because I have felt all week like my body hadn't lost any. If that makes any sense? Anyway I'm still heading in the right direction. :)

It was 1lb off for me today at weigh-in. Both pleased and disappointed. Disappointed because I have really been on plan this week with lots of speed foods, but pleased because I have felt all week like my body hadn't lost any. If that makes any sense? Anyway I'm still heading in the right direction. :)

well done x x

-2lb this week when I got weighed at home this morning (I always use my scales for here) but when I went to my SW group at lunch time I was heavier and was +0.25lb..which I refuse to accept:D as far as I'm concerned I'm going with my scales:D X

-2lb this week when I got weighed at home this morning (I always use my scales for here) but when I went to my SW group at lunch time I was heavier and was +0.25lb..which I refuse to accept:D as far as I'm concerned I'm going with my scales:D X

yeah Id go with the -2lbs too x x

2.5lbs off for me this week, I think some of that is back from the week before as I'd been really good and this week has been a bit hit and miss. Right back on it now though (as best I can as we still don't have the kitchen) but shouldn't be as bad as last week (star week though so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a gain)

2.5lbs off for me this week, I think some of that is back from the week before as I'd been really good and this week has been a bit hit and miss. Right back on it now though (as best I can as we still don't have the kitchen) but shouldn't be as bad as last week (star week though so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a gain)

well done :) must feel great being in your goal stone x x

my official loss since Kaelan was born is 2 stone and 1/2lb. I would ideally like get another 1st 7lbs off by Christmas to take me half way to my goal and in the 13s. that's 21lbs and only 8 weigh ins left, might be a little ambitious but I'm going to try. x x

my official loss since Kaelan was born is 2 stone and 1/2lb. I would ideally like get another 1st 7lbs off by Christmas to take me half way to my goal and in the 13s. that's 21lbs and only 8 weigh ins left, might be a little ambitious but I'm going to try. x x

Good luck Jenny. Nothing wrong with being ambitious! I'm going to put in a couple of SP days this week to try to boost my weight loss. What are you going to do to try to help yours? If you've got some ideas of how to lose more quickly I'd love to know about them. I don't seem to be losing very quickly (11 lbs in 7 weeks) and I keep seeing posts on Facebook where other people are losing as much as me in their first few weeks. I am sticking to plan so don't know what else to do. Perhaps I just need to accept it's the slow route for me? Hope you have a good week. :)

Good luck Jenny. Nothing wrong with being ambitious! I'm going to put in a couple of SP days this week to try to boost my weight loss. What are you going to do to try to help yours? If you've got some ideas of how to lose more quickly I'd love to know about them. I don't seem to be losing very quickly (11 lbs in 7 weeks) and I keep seeing posts on Facebook where other people are losing as much as me in their first few weeks. I am sticking to plan so don't know what else to do. Perhaps I just need to accept it's the slow route for me? Hope you have a good week. :)

have you been giving your food diary to your consultant? weighing your healthy extras etc? I haven't tried sp days yet, need to check if ok when breastfeeding. I just plan on staying on plan, drinking at least 2 litres of water everyday, light exercise like yoga and walking on the school runs so around an hour a day if I walk on morning and afternoon, plenty of speed etc. Hope you have a good week too and a good loss x x

@Denise116..i think keeping your syns below 10 helps a lot too.

@kazz43 .. will you post the recipe for the soup please if you've time

@DinoDana .. Yay, well done for getting in the 9’s..you're doing excellent

@Jenny_b .. You're doing absolutely amazing Jenny and I'm sure you will manage to
lose another 1st 7lb by Christmas

Big hugs everyone and good luck for next week X

@Denise116..i think keeping your syns below 10 helps a lot too.

@kazz43 .. will you post the recipe for the soup please if you've time

@DinoDana .. Yay, well done for getting in the 9’s..you're doing excellent

@Jenny_b .. You're doing absolutely amazing Jenny and I'm sure you will manage to
lose another 1st 7lb by Christmas

Big hugs everyone and good luck for next week X

thx Tibbs :) best of luck to you too x x

Back