1lb a week challenge

STS for me this week. Feeling pretty fed up with it. In the last four weeks I've only lost 1 lb, even though I have been sticking to plan. I still write everything down, I'm counting syns etc.

My consultant has given me an SAS log to try to diagnose the problem. But for the next 7 days I'm travelling to visit family so I'm just going to do my best not to do any damage this week - it's going to be difficult in the circumstances though.

:(

STS for me this week. Feeling pretty fed up with it. In the last four weeks I've only lost 1 lb, even though I have been sticking to plan. I still write everything down, I'm counting syns etc.

My consultant has given me an SAS log to try to diagnose the problem. But for the next 7 days I'm travelling to visit family so I'm just going to do my best not to do any damage this week - it's going to be difficult in the circumstances though.

:(
Hi Denise , are you drinking enough water? I agree , it can be very dispiriting when you’re not getting the losses you feel you should be getting xx will be interesting to see if the SAS log flags anything up x try and keep going Hun, we’ll all get there, I’m sure!! Xx

Hi Denise , are you drinking enough water? I agree , it can be very dispiriting when you’re not getting the losses you feel you should be getting xx will be interesting to see if the SAS log flags anything up x try and keep going Hun, we’ll all get there, I’m sure!! Xx

Hi Kazz, Thank you :)

I have been trying to up my water, not sure how successful I've been. Still trying though.

I weighed at home this morning and am 3 lbs less than my SW weight yesterday - even though it's morning rather than afternoon I am feeling a bit better than I did, because at least my scales are showing some progress. I have a week of travelling and visiting relatives from today so I will need to use all of my will power to make sure I don't put on. Going to do the SAS log when I get back home into a proper routine. xx

Only 0.4 lb off this week but a loss is a loss so I’ll take it thanks!! I didn’t use up all my weekly syns allowance so maybe that’s it, though it wasn’t a concerted effort on my part!! I’m eating more of the filling free food and I just didn’t fit in all my syns!!

2lb off this week, I'm mad at myself though as this weekend has been quite naughty with no real reason for it really. Hopefully if I'm good the rest of the week with my extra walking I'm doing with the dog I will pull it back and still manage a maintain or small loss. I want to get further into the 9's. Desperate too and yet I know the closer it gets to Christmas the harder that will be.
I can see me being back upto 10 and a half stone if not more after Christmas if I'm not careful

0.5 lbs off for me this week - glad to be back moving in the right direction:). Motivation has been hard the last few weeks so even this small loss has helped. Looking forward to doing better next week.

Helloooo..sorry I've been AWOL but here I am now:) you're all doing well and Wowza Jenny :0clapper: slimmer of the week..brilliant X

Well, after my eating being all over the place and my weight going back up to 11:9 at one point:eek: I'm pleased to say I got my head back in the game and have been on plan since Monday..Jenny, this is due to a post on your diary:) you were talking of not planning meals and Ping, light bulb moment! I realised this was where I was going wrong! I'm the type that needs a menu planner stuck to the fridge. Stuck to it from Mon, got weighed today and I've lost 2lb:stickdance:
Mind you, I've gone haywire since lunch time and been back off plan..every little upset makes my eat..I realise that, I just need to break it..maybe one day:) in the meantime, I'm too stuffed to eat anymore today and reckon I'm still within calories. Line drawn..bring it on:D

Thursday 30/11

Breakfast
2 Weetabix chocolate (Hex b)
Splash of semi skimmed milk from allowance (Hex a-250mls semi skimmed milk)
Banana
Muller vanilla yogurt
1 flat tbsp choc shot (2 syns)

Lunch
Mug shot - roast chicken flavour (1 syn)
2 Morrisons reduced fat Cumberland sausages (1 syn each =2 syns)

Dinner
SW inspired cauliflower cheese (4.5 syns)
2 Morrisons turkey burgers (0.5 syns =1 syn)
Steamed veg
1/2 tbsp BBQ sauce (0.5 syns)
1 x slice Aldi cheese emporium reduced fat cheddar cheese slice (2.5 syns)
Muller orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt
Satsuma

Snacks/ miscellaneous
Mineral water/ no added sugar squash 1200mls today
Coffee with milk from allowance
Coke Zero cherry -1 x 330ml can
2 chunks Galaxy milk chocolate from 120g bar (1 syn each chunk =2 syns)

Total daily syns 15.5

Helloooo..sorry I've been AWOL but here I am now:) you're all doing well and Wowza Jenny :0clapper: slimmer of the week..brilliant X

Well, after my eating being all over the place and my weight going back up to 11:9 at one point:eek: I'm pleased to say I got my head back in the game and have been on plan since Monday..Jenny, this is due to a post on your diary:) you were talking of not planning meals and Ping, light bulb moment! I realised this was where I was going wrong! I'm the type that needs a menu planner stuck to the fridge. Stuck to it from Mon, got weighed today and I've lost 2lb:stickdance:
Mind you, I've gone haywire since lunch time and been back off plan..every little upset makes my eat..I realise that, I just need to break it..maybe one day:) in the meantime, I'm too stuffed to eat anymore today and reckon I'm still within calories. Line drawn..bring it on:D
Good to see you @Tibbs

Hey Tibbs,

thank you :) good to see you back.

glad that one of my posts helped you get back on track. well done on your loss this week x x

Hi all,

2.5lbs off this week, not really deserved as been snacking on biscuits and cake so I'm over the moon. I'm determined to have a great week and be totally on plan so hoping for 3lbs off next week. fingers crossed. 4lbs until my 3 stone certificate, really want to get it in the next 2 weeks. x x

Thursday 30/11

Breakfast
2 Weetabix chocolate (Hex b)
Splash of semi skimmed milk from allowance (Hex a-250mls semi skimmed milk)
Banana
Muller vanilla yogurt
1 flat tbsp choc shot (2 syns)

Lunch
Mug shot - roast chicken flavour (1 syn)
2 Morrisons reduced fat Cumberland sausages (1 syn each =2 syns)

Dinner
SW inspired cauliflower cheese (4.5 syns)
2 Morrisons turkey burgers (0.5 syns =1 syn)
Steamed veg
1/2 tbsp BBQ sauce (0.5 syns)
1 x slice Aldi cheese emporium reduced fat cheddar cheese slice (2.5 syns)
Muller orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt
Satsuma

Snacks/ miscellaneous
Mineral water/ no added sugar squash 1200mls today
Coffee with milk from allowance
Coke Zero cherry -1 x 330ml can
2 chunks Galaxy milk chocolate from 120g bar (1 syn each chunk =2 syns)

Total daily syns 15.5

I KNEW I’d posted my diary somewhere!! :rolleyes::p:D
Apologies for posting in the wrong thread!! :rolleyes: I’m such a numpty at times! :pillowfight:

Back