1lb a week challenge

Hi everyone, sorry I went AWOL over Christmas I know. Hope you are all well and had a fantastic Christmas and new year. I'm back and looking forward to losing a lb a week :D

Hey, good to have you back. how are you? did you have a good Christmas? x x

Hey, good to have you back. how are you? did you have a good Christmas? x x

Christmas was fantastic thank you :) I was glad to get back on slimming world last Tuesday though and feel even better getting back on here. :) I'm feeling really focused now and hoping 2018 will be the year I hit my target again.

How was your Christmas? Hope you are well xx

Christmas was fantastic thank you :) I was glad to get back on slimming world last Tuesday though and feel even better getting back on here. :) I'm feeling really focused now and hoping 2018 will be the year I hit my target again.

How was your Christmas? Hope you are well xx

glad you had a lovely Christmas, I did too thanks :) best of luck getting to goal x x

Oooh can I join in?
Only started a fortnight ago and only lost 2lb in my first week which was disappointing!
My weigh in is tonight so will let you know how I get on later :)

Hey,

well done on the 2lbs, some people have a bigger loss the 2nd week. how did you get on? x x

Oooh can I join in?
Only started a fortnight ago and only lost 2lb in my first week which was disappointing!

Well done on the 2lb loss last week, don't be disappointed by it - sometimes people don't have big losses in their first week, it comes the second week - or sometimes people never see big losses but have consistent losses. I've stopped beating myself up or being disappointed about what I see as small losses and just try and appreciate each one, as long as the scales are going in the right direction :)

Oooh can I join in?
Please let me know your target for the month, holidays,

Hi all. Can I join in again please? I've just got back from 2 weeks holiday. I weigh in this evening. I would like to lose 1 lb per week if I can. Back on plan today. :)

Welcome Denise and good look on your journey, I hope you haven't gained too much on holiday but if you have it doesn't matter you can lose it again :)
Thanks Diana, I had gained half a pound at weigh in, which I was ok about as I couldn't stick to plan when I was away at all. Back on it now and hoping for a loss this week. :)

Thanks Diana, I had gained half a pound at weigh in, which I was ok about as I couldn't stick to plan when I was away at all. Back on it now and hoping for a loss this week. :)

Half a lb when you've been away is fantastic and you'll have it off plus some in no time :)

another 2.5lbs this week. 7.5lbs in total for January x x

Well done Jenny, that's brilliant

I lost 1.5lbs today, to start off with I was a little disappointed as I weighed yesterday and I'd lost 2lbs - but I know I shouldn't do daily weigh ins and I really shouldn't be disappointed with any loss.

I lost half a pound this week, so back where I was before my holiday. I haven't had a great week fully on plan. Been struggling to get back into it. I even considered stopping yesterday. I've come to my sense this morning though and going to treat this as a fresh start. I'm going to ignore the fact that I've lost nothing like I'd hoped to by this point. I have lost 12 lbs since starting so I am quite a bit lighter than I was. Hoping to lose the rest this year.

Good luck to everyone else. :)

Hi Everyone, hoping to join in on your chat!

I've been on SW since 5th Dec 2017, and I think I've hit a brick wall, I've only lost 17lbs in total and I feel like I should've lost more by now :( what did you do to kick yourselves up the bum? I've tried SP and that didn't give me much of a boost!

Thanks everyone, and well done on your losses!!

Hi Everyone, hoping to join in on your chat!

I've been on SW since 5th Dec 2017, and I think I've hit a brick wall, I've only lost 17lbs in total and I feel like I should've lost more by now :( what did you do to kick yourselves up the bum? I've tried SP and that didn't give me much of a boost!

Thanks everyone, and well done on your losses!!
Hi. It's all gone very quiet on here I'm afraid.

I'm still doing SW but have been up and down for the last few months so I'm not sure I'm the best person to offer advice. I found SP was no good for me at all either. The weeks when I lose weight it's because I've been sticking to plan properly. The only way I've managed to keep myself going is by thinking about the fact that I have lost some weight even if it isn't as much as I would have hoped - I'm lighter than I was this time last year so that's something positive. Same for you - you have actually lost quite a bit of weight. All I can advise it sticking with it. It's not a race and try not to compare your losses to anyone else's. We're all different. We put it on at different rates and it will come off at different rates.

Good luck. I hope you carry on and reach your goal eventually. :)

Back