1lb Gain - How?!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by laurawalker85, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. laurawalker85

laurawalker85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Back from my weigh in and bad news of a 1lb gain. I'm really not pleased. I exercised over the weekend, kept within my dailies and had 20 of my weeklies?! So how can I put on a pound!!!! Fed up with this, I'm constantly struggling with my weight.

OK moan over :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Weight Watchers Propoints
    Sorry to hear about that Laura, but onwards and downwards, chin up for the next weigh in :) x
  4. srvman

srvman Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    hey don't worry about it, I had a similar thing happen, lost 4.5 pounds 1st week and only .5 the next week...the thing to realise is, it isn't an overnight thing. I am half way through week 6 now, and i have since then lost 2.5 pounds every week.

Fortunately, my mother is a weight watchers leader, so i get the programme free, with out the classes and have a close to 100% accurate scale whenever i need motivation....

Keep at it.....Just think if you were 4 pounds heavier than you are now, you would have to start from scratch, and you might even be heavier... trust me....you can do it. just keep the faith... it isn't a sprint its a marathon, although I am like you and would like to lose a couple pounds a day haha... keep at it :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.