1st August to 30th August - consecutive shredding

Mojorock

So I failed miserably at 30 consecutive days in July, so starting afresh in August!!

This is the last opportunity I have before my wedding, 17th Sept, to get 30 consecutive days in, so wish me luck x

1st August - day 1 complete

Shredded at 8.45pm, after a zumba class!! Was tough, but so happy I've got the first day under my belt :)

2nd August - day 2 complete

Shredded just before 9pm, after walking dog!!

So hot, so sweaty, but glad day 2 is out of the way!!

28 days to go!!

5th August - day 5 complete

Shredded at 9.30am!!! Have a day off work to do wedding things, and thought I'd get the shred over and done with nice and early....feels so good knowing I don't have to think about exercise for the rest of the day!!

All showered getting ready to take dog for walk and get breakfast

25 days to go

6th August - day 6 complete

Shredded at 6.45pm; really had to push myself to do it today, was ok once I started, but the getting going part was a killer today!!

24 days to go

8th August - day 8 complete

Shredded at 8.45pm, normally zumba on Monday, but didn't today, so will try and go Wednesday instead!!

22 days to go

9th August - day 9 complete

9.10pm shred tonight!

Feeling good as I only managed 7 consecutive days in July, so I've at least well beaten that!!

21 days to go...I can do it!!!!!

10th August - day 10 complete

Shredded at 8.50pm, straight from zumba and boy was it tough!!

All showered now, time for a cuppa and a little choccie treat

20 days to go

11th August - day 11 complete

7.30pm shred tonight

Glad I shredded, but had a bit of a blip diet wise, no need to go off the rails, no explanation why I did, but it's done now, will just have to move on and be good until sunday, when I've given myself a day off from dieting, not shredding though!!

19 days to go

Sorry to interrupt your diary mojorocks, but just wondering what shredding is? Some sort of special exercise?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi yeah sorry I wanted to ask the same question, r u doing the jillian michels 30 day shred? If so I would love to join as I started my 30 day shred on the 1st as well! Unfortunately I missed one day because of a bad headache but I got back on track! Xxx good luck with what ever you are doing! It's great when you have a goal like a wedding to work towards!xxx

Hi ladies,

Yes, it's jillian michaels 30 day shred.

It's a hard slog, but it has wonderful results.

Well done Naz, keep up the good work, nice to know I'm not alone in this august shred :)

X

After seeing your post I read up on shredding and like all the positive reviews it was getting so I've ordered my copy. Will be joining you guys when it arrives if that's UK.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back