1st bad week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by janinelee123, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. janinelee123

janinelee123 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :cry: i put 2lb on and i feel like crap. i fealt like they should have taken my 1 and a half stone award off me because i didnt deserve it. i'm on a star week but i know thats not to blame. i have slid a little this week. i'm back now and aiming for atleast 3lb next week to bring it back up but i just cant stop feeling like crap. maybe tomorow will be better. new week and all that.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willkat

willkat Full Member

Hey!!! don't beat yourself up, just think what you did this week and not do it next (lol). I happens to use all..

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Regardless of what you've done this week you still deserve that sticker as you still worked hard to get it - whatever you've done this week doesn't change that.

I know it's hard when you have a gain, but you know what you've done wrong and how to lose it again so don't beat yourself up too much about it. It happens to everyone and if it's going to be part of your life in the long run then there will be times when it's not as easy to stick to, but in the grand scheme of things one week isn't all that bad.

5. willkat

willkat Full Member

Here here Jen well put!!

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've done it so many times i'm forever telling myself that!

7. janinelee123

janinelee123 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks ladies. i do know where i went wrong and i know its only me and like u say it is only 1 week of gain. i think its just a down week. lol. had a few bad days at work, the house work is gettin a bit out of hand and then this. lol. i'll get over it. pmsl x

8. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    you got the best attitude, you know what you did wrong and as long as you enjoyed it, and now you know you gotta put it behind you and go for it

9. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Chin up chuck.....remember what you did wrong, and move on.....you can do it:D

10. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    In 11 weeks you've had 2 maintains, 8 losses and 1 gain!!!!! Thats fantastic, some of you girls, I don't know, *** said whilst strolling off shaking head*** lol :)

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    We all have set backs, I've had loads, and they are a bit heartbreaking but you will get that off again next week. As long as you know WHY you put it on you can correct it for next week x

12. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sorry about the gain, it happens to everyone sooner or later. All we can do is work out what went wrong, what we were feeling at the time (maybe keep a diary for instances like this) and find better coping mechanisms other than eating. Forget about it and get back on the wagon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.