1st day. 1st meal. Will it get better???

I think to make the hot chocolate you're meant to boil the kettle and leave it cool down till its more warm than boiling hot, and then use it to make your shake as you normally would :) my counsellor told me that boiling hot water when applied to the shake powder can kill some of the nutrients & vitamins that we need apparently?

I didn't buy much variety, for me it was 7 of the cappuccino, 7 strawberry and 7 chocolate mint :) lol.. Just blended my chocolate mint shake with water & some ice cubes so it's all slushy and yum :)

How are you finding it so far? x

i will deffo try that tomorrow then, im doing okay so far couldnt eat my porridge this morning it was rank lol, but i know not to get them next week now:)
how are you gettin on so far

xxx

Hi hun, all ive managed so far is the chocolate and choc mint shakes, and I normally really dislike chocolate lol! Gave the CDC all the soups and porridges back :rolleyes: xx

oh no, im worried if i dont like alot of them i bet get bored of having the same thing every day! i really hope i enjoy the soup later because my day so far has been torture, i had to make my little girl a chicken dinner and then have to make my OH one when he gets home later! torture!!! haha. how you getting on so far

xxx

Incorporate all the foods you'll be eating in the later stages of the diet. That way you get into ppractice of cooking those foods. That's if your kids will eat them. :)

oh no, im worried if i dont like alot of them i bet get bored of having the same thing every day! i really hope i enjoy the soup later because my day so far has been torture, i had to make my little girl a chicken dinner and then have to make my OH one when he gets home later! torture!!! haha. how you getting on so far

xxx

haha, yeh the making food for other people is torture eh! I have 3 girls and my OH so preparing 4 meals (2 teas lol!) they smell so good! xxx

haha, yeh the making food for other people is torture eh! I have 3 girls and my OH so preparing 4 meals (2 teas lol!) they smell so good! xxx

your telling me haha, ive just had a leek and potato soup but i cant finish it :( its got a powdery texture but ive whisked it really well!! think i might be just sticking to the shakes! xx

Back