Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st day back on WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Petal01, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi,

I have finally decided to give WW another go! Only yesterday i posted that i was going to low carb and combine it with my W8 and CD packs but i just can't stomach the packs anymore, so here i am joining all you WW's. I dont go to class but i did join on line a couple of months ago wished id saved my money caus it dosnt tell me anything i cant get on here. I love WW i have tried every diet under the sun but i prefer WW so here i am, not sure what i'll be eating today yet will have to go scroll through peoples food diaries.

Good luck everyone!

PS is kingsmill 50/50 crustless bread 1 point a slice?

Last edited: 19 February 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well half way through my first day and OH announces he wants us to get KFC tonight!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: What dosnt he understand about the word DIET?!? and it's only my first day back on WW, the fridge and freezer are full why cant he pick a snack from there :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Well im not giving in sometimes i think he does it on purpose. MEN:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(. Think i'll go and get a Light Choices meal and sushi from Tesco. Anyone know how many points in the small sushi from tesco?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.