1st day over (thankfully)

nicolas

Silver Member
cant beleive i got through day 1, so happy, ive tried to restart so many times between september and christmas, and i did it now, just shows your mind defiently has to be in the right place,

thanks every one dont think i could have got through yesterday without comming on here so much :)

best of luck to us all :) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;)

nicolas
i found my 1st day really hard,feel like my insides are on fire ???
fingers crossed for today xxxx good luck to you ,after day 3/4 plain sailing lol xxx

i think i goin to find today harder :( have headache all ready and freezing and hungry i in work since 6am but we can get throu it as you say if we get through the firs 3 or 4 days !!!
dunno what u mean by insides on fire? like heartburn?

Think its a mix of heartburn and hunger pangs lol xxx wanted to go to the gym today to keep me busy but kds off school as we a snowed in, so that means cooking all day for them :( instead of breakfast and dinner x good luck x

just goin to have my 1st shake today now

i kno what you mean about cooking, i work in shop/deli and have to go in and cook and serve :( and the smell of the food going tru the shop is unreal, but determination will get us all there ;)

Well done Nicola!! You know it gets easier as time goes on.

You are doing well, and yes, like you say, your head is in the right place now and you will crack this! I think we get to the point of no return and need to keep going!

Have a great day..at home, snowed in :)!!!!!

Well done nicola !!!

My day one (restart) complete too. I had the headache from hell for 1/2 of it. had to resort to pills - but it went and I stuck out the rest of the day ok.

My kids are off school today - snow closed - so I have just made them jam on toast - my favourite... but I didn't cave.

I don't want to wish my life away, but I can't wait for this week to be over.

Caren.x

well my headache kicked in last night around 9, i didnt take anything but will shortly i think going to drink my 1st shake now and take tablet

well congrats to u 2 for getting tru day 1, i same as u cant wait for this week to be over !!

Back