1st day today

Discussion in 'Exante' started by and306, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. and306

and306 Member

My pack arrived yesterday afternoon:) I have just had the choc and orange bar and it took me a while to eat it,not the nicest thing i have had to eat! i am trying to space the packs out evenly so i don't have them too early and end up being starving all night.Can you have very weak no added sugar diluted juice or only water?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Britchic4

Britchic4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I find the toffee bar MUCH nicer than the choc one.Don't think you can have juice because of the citric acid. There are some threads on flavoured waters etc if you scroll down though.
    Just think the sacrifice is worth it to lose the weight!

4. podge61

podge61 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    I wasn't sure about the bars when i had my first one, but i really enjoy them now :)

Good luck, i'm sure you've heard it a million times, but the first few days can be hard going, but stick at it, drink plenty of water and you will be amazed when you step on the scales for your first weigh in :D

podge x

5. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's my first week and I've ate a bar a day, and yeah they're not a bar or galaxy but hey, they fill a hole! Stick with it, they do begin to taste better. Good luck

Gx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.