1st day!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
ok so its goin fine so far. had a mad burst of energy an tidied my room, even took my 2 puppies 4 a longer walk.:)

feelin postitive an cant wait 4 my 1st weigh in.

thanks 4 support and advice. really helpin an also wana say well done to evety1s weightloss. im so inspired by u all now.:D

Ooooooh day 1 of a whole new life :)

I'm excited for you, as I'm so pleased with how LT has worked for me.

Keep that energy going, it really helps to have other things to do in those first few weeks as you get used to the diet :)

thanks hun. im actually finishin all the jobs that needed doin but was either 2 tired or eatin an this is just day 1. lol.

also well done on ur fantastic weightloss. im so excited now coz i can see how well u av done. :)

thank you! You too can have these results!

Good Luck Bex, it was my first day on Monday so I am a newbie too!

Let me know how you get on x

Well done! Just think...yesterday will be the biggest you'll ever be. Ever ever ever again! It's brilliant that you're so positive but if it does get a little tough just hold onto the idea that every day on LT is a day closer to your dream!

Big hugs

x

cool we can be newbies together. lol. thanx 4 support. :). x

Bex,
wishing you all the best for your first week on this. You will do fine on this once you keep a healthy attitude. Best of luck.
Doirin

Good luck with your first week! :d

well done Bex, i am starting tomorrow.....Good luck with the rest of the week! xx

Back