1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st half stone award!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by missfriz, 22 October 2010 Social URL.

1. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge plan
    Hi everyone, Am so so so pleased this morning :D. Got weighed last night ( even though I felt like rubbish with this cough and cold ) and have now lost 7lbs!!:D Mind you it has taken me 11 weeks to do it...lol... I had been doing lighterlife before this so I just couldnt get my head around eating again. Now I know that I can lose the weight and eat - Brilliant!!!!!!! lol....:D - sal x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Addibelle

Addibelle A happy downward spiral

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Aww yay well done.
    My consultant said last night "on slimming world you can take the motorway or the scenic route, guess which one has the nicest view?"
    I thought that was nice.
    Such a breakthrough that you know you can eat and still loose!
    Yay! =)
  4. MancBird

MancBird Always comes back to MMs!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congrats on your first award!! Awesome feeling xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.