1st nightout

A Better Me

Silver Member
hi every1, well i had my 1st night out on saturday since being on lt..
i had a ball lol, in my new dress i was a bit concious at 1st but after a few drinks i got over it and got a few winks throughout the night lol (non of them wer very nice tho)
but the feeling i had whilst out made me appreciate what iv been through (and many of you are still going through) and not feeling like the fat cow stuck in the corner too embarassed to dance (i danced all night lol) i felt on top of the world xx

Claire your avatar picture is absolutely gorgeous! Look at you! You look stunning! So happy, proud and beaming with health, gorgeous.

Hahahaha at the few winks from the 'not very nice' blokes! hahaha! It is so brilliant to hear how you life has changed in such a short space of time. It must be brilliant to go out in a social situation and not feel like a leper because you're packing a few extra pounds!

Ooooh so jealous of the few drinks. I'm not a big drinker but I sure do miss my little Saturday night with Mr Smirnoff! What's it like to drink again? Does it effect you quicker? I imagine it would because you're so much lighter!

X

You look amazing claire well done im glad you got up and shaked your ass all night not only is it great exercise it also makes everyone happy wen they dance haha! the embarrassment will fade and soon you will love being the centre of attention. xxx

Claire, glad you had a lovely night out and were the belle of the ball. It is amazing how your confidence improves with the weight loss. good for you, enjoy every moment of it.

Aww glad you had a great night you look fab too.. colour really suits you as well

debz x

""Ooooh so jealous of the few drinks. I'm not a big drinker but I sure do miss my little Saturday night with Mr Smirnoff! What's it like to drink again? Does it effect you quicker? I imagine it would because you're so much lighter!"

it was good to have a drink, it didnt effect me that much to be honest, and i did drink a bit, my plan was to stick to the rose wine but when i got into the first pub and found put they wantes£4.40 for a glass of wine i soon changed my mind and ended up drinking wkd all night lol i thought id risk putting a pound or 2 on for that price lmao.... but even my hubby was surpprised at how i wasnt that drunk when i got home lol

And thank you betsy for your kind words,i still cant believe its me in my avatar picture.... lol although i only look like that on nights out

You look amazing claire well done im glad you got up and shaked your ass all night not only is it great exercise it also makes everyone happy wen they dance haha! the embarrassment will fade and soon you will love being the centre of attention. xxx

thank you anne-marie, oh i certainly shaked it all night, i must have used muscles i havent used in ages because the tops of my legs are killing today lol

whooooo :banana dancer: glad you had a nice time my sweet :)

£4.40 for a glass of rose :eek: :eek: shocker!

You look incredible in your avatar! You've done so well!!

Lovely to hear that you felt great when you were out & really, the winks are never from the attractive men, sadly, are they? I actually don't think there is anyone attractive in my town though, might be why! Haha.

Hannah

Back