Total Solution 1st time at VLCD

kizzle

Hey everyone, Ive ordered my first set of packs, and they arrived this morning. I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks reading posts and threads, so hopefully I will be as successful as some of you :)

I bought some boullion, peppermint tea and allowable flavoured water and am raring to go!

Any one got any tips on what to do (non food related) when you get hungry?

like cleaning or whatever lol!

all help would be appriciated :)

I've not really been hungry but I am drinking a load of water & going to the loo so many times during the day that must take my mind of food
What I have noticed is i'm getting a lot more done around the house in the evenings not sure if thats to do with the diet or the fact that i've got extra time now with no cooking to do

I've not really been hungry but I am drinking a load of water & going to the loo so many times during the day that must take my mind of food
What I have noticed is i'm getting a lot more done around the house in the evenings not sure if thats to do with the diet or the fact that i've got extra time now with no cooking to do

I tend to find that when I'm changing my eating habits. I think its because I'm more focused and motviated and organised.

My house needs a massive clean out, as over the months (we only live in a 1 bed place) we seem to collect all sorts of stuff that we dont need and as storage is tight it just looks cluttered.

So that will be my job for the next week me thinks :) hoping it will keep me busy. I havent really felt *hungry* hungry and only just had my first pack now. Bit of a headache coming though, which is normal.

Well good luck for the lighter week ahead RecoveringChocaholic.

I have saved up a lot of jobs to do when I start this Monday..plus 6 kids keep me busy anyway...lol

I have saved up a lot of jobs to do when I start this Monday..plus 6 kids keep me busy anyway...lol

Haha! its great time to get all those things you have been putting off doing, done! and 6 little ones! sounds like they deffinatly going to keep you busy! i can't wait to start my own family! I'd love to have a big family, but do i trade having a big family for my sanity? haha!

Good luck! this is my first time on a vlcd too and so far so good ~ I can honestly say I haven't felt hungry once after the first 3 days and am just into my fourth week. Haven't needed any cheats yet :) I'm drinking more now than at the beginning and due to weigh in on Sunday so keeping fingers crossed. Beginning to see results now so it's worth it and this site gives some great support :)

Hi Kizzle, welcome along. This is my first week on Exante, I weigh in Friday. The first 3 days are hard, better if you cut down on carbs for the days leading up to the start. The water is very important, every thread you read will tell you that and they are right.
There are great motivation stories/diaries on here and they are a fantastic bunch of new friends who are all in the same boat, been there done that etc with loads of advice so whatever the question don't be afraid/embarrassed to post.

I look forward to reading your diary and good luck.

Ali xx

Back