1st week expectations

linnyloo

Hi Folks

Can I ask what kind of losses to expect in the first week?

I was on cdc before last year but joined after doing atkins so was already in ketosis, and so just lost 3lb or something like that. Looking at some of the older posts the first week or two seem to produce whopping losses, what seems reasonable? I reckon I've got at least four stone to loose.

xxxxx:wave_cry:

yeah think around 9lbs I would say that was average and remember you normally get a bad loss in week 3 :D xx

I lost 8lb in the first week, and then steadily lost 4lb for a while, now its 3lb ish per week...
gotta love it!

I wish i had the answer to that question, its a difficult one everyone is different everyone loses weight differently if you are not happy with your loss in week 1 do not give up!, go for week 2, make sure you are having enough water etc, and see what happens, i once had a lady only lose 1lb in the first week, she was determined to lose the weight and came the following week and lost 9lbs, so dont always go on the first weigh in results its the bigger picture we sometimes miss x

Just had my 1st weigh in after being on it a week and ive lost 10lb! yay :)

well done 10lbs thats amazing you go gal x

Hehe thank you :D i was quite amazed as i had a blip mid week and its my time of the month! Wonder how much i would have lost otherwise :eek:

wow thanks ladies, you have inspired me!!!!

I lost a stone my first week on ss - from a starting weight of 17 stone 6. I am now 14 stone 8 and have lost 40lbs in 7 weeks - bloody love this diet.

I lost 12lbs in my first week when I started back in June. I restarted after a 2 week holiday in November and lost 10lbs and I restarted today after the xmas/new year break and hope for the same kind of losses :)

Back