1st week over with ............

my father taught photography years ago - 1/3s rule etc - and a few are v good.
lived there all your life?
No, moved here a few years ago to get away from the rat race, my husband is of scottish decent, love it and am very passionate about Skye, its beautiful.

I travel all the time - visited most of the country but not scotland. If up your way will ask your advice.
Anyone else interested I have been to italy about 20 times - so any Q's I can answer - ask away!!

aww bet ull get snow we never get it up here!!

im actually looking for hols 2nite, but not italy! lol

What is the capital of Italy?

Rome = Roma!!
been to vesuvius
pompeii
herculenium - ad 79
cortina - had latin in school - compulsary!!
capri
lake garda
lake maggiori
lake como
italy to switzerland - simplon pass
amalfi coast
porto fino
florence
sorrento etc

Last edited:
wow so mant places... Makes me feel like i need to get out and travel more.. (not that moving from aus to england wasnt enough!!!)

yeah.. big change. but i love it here... (looks out side and thinks what the hell am i doing here!!)

wanted to become a nanny over here (like mary poppins) lol.... but then met my man, and ended up getting married.

yeah.. Some people say the way i met my man was too.. We met on the internet before i came over. And we pretty much fell in love before meeting!!!
We chatted on a site called hi5 for about 3 months before coming over.. Then we met up when i got over here and we have been together since.. Wouldnt say its been easy and we sure have had problems but we are good now.

why do you say i should show him??

why do you say i should show him?

And hows it goin????

he knows!!!! We are really happy now in our relationship, i couldnt have asked for more really!!! He is really supportive. And he knows i appreciate him!!

How are you going anyway??

both... (but only if ya wanna talk about it..)

Back