1st week weigh tomorrow

comedysel

Hi everyone

:) I'm new here, but love the fact there's tons of support!!

So 1st weekly weigh in tomorrow, and by doing it at home am around the 12lb loss so far! Very pleased :))))

It's been tough but defo in the zone now. I think the hardest thing is my love of food, obviously eating it, but mainly my love of cooking etc. I've found myself cooking some amazing meals this week for the hubby because I'm having all sorts of amazing ideas because I'm obsessing lol.

But still stuck to it by the letter and proud of myself so far.

Tried the flapjack today.... Never again, but coping well on the other replacements xxxx

Loving hearing your success stories and hope to make some pals through my journey on here xxx

Sel

Last edited:
Well Done :bighug:

lol @ flapjacks, you are absolutely right... we live and learn though eh, I had the same experience a few weeks ago! Anyway well done for getting through your first week!

Thanks everyone. :) really pleased.

As for the flapjacks my pharmacist said some people love them!? I was like reallllyyyy?? I will try any food but that's another level lol. Xxxx

Thanks everyone. :) really pleased.

As for the flapjacks my pharmacist said some people love them!? I was like reallllyyyy?? I will try any food but that's another level lol. Xxxx

I was going to try the flapjacks next week, are they really bad? They look like door stops on the on line DVD

Aly, i'd say the ratio for people liking them would be 1 out of 1000, that's the rough estimate i've found of people fond of them! lol the problem is the deceiving name 'flapjack' as there is nothing flapjackky about them, the only way you could ever survive one (in my opinion) is to do what busymum does, which is to eat one tiny little peice at a time and eat it over a period of an hour or so, but anyoen that can eat one in one go I really do admire them as they are probably the worst food i've ever tasted in my life! like... marmite tastes better, I would eat a tub full of marmite before I consider the flapjack again! lol

lol @ comedysel, yup apparently there was one women at my pharmacy that also ate them and liked them, but she must have lived on the cardboard diet for a few years :p

Bubz that made me proper chuckle. They are foul. Don't get me wrong I will try anything once, but in honesty I wish I saved myself from that experience pmsl.

I honestly wouldn't bother with them they are round like the size of a cup and probably resemble something between gacky peanuts and cardboard concrete. I literally had to use water to get it down my throat, not happy days at all.

How's everyone getting on? I'm at my 5kg mark, now. Can't wait for tues which will be the 2nd weigh in xxx

Well done you! And yes there are certainly lessons learnt lol i will be going in for my fourth with in on Monday I'm well chuffed if I can make it to Monday hahaha a whole month without eating food who knew Iccould do it! Another four weeks then I'm gonna come off it and then have a tiny break and then finish off the job I started

I was going to try the flapjacks next week, are they really bad? They look like door stops on the on line DVD

Stay away from the flapjacks! My pharmacist told me that the coconut was the best so I thought I'd try one. Seriously, I could only manage to eat half of it. Stay away!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are disgusting yeuchhhhhhhh:eek:

Back