1st weigh in - eventually!

OMG Has she totally melted and disapeared on us!! Got to go to work now dont think i cant wait till tonight!!!

sorry, sorry, sorry!
im so sorry, I couldn't get on before!!!
She couldnt come till 8pm last night and I was expecting to get weighed at 11am!!

The suspense was killing me too, but I have lost some - I am pleased to report a loss of...

TEN AND 3/4LBS !!!!!!

Okay, not as brilliant as some others losses, but I am still pleased!!! in fact I am jumping for joy!!!

Its also my pre TOTM, so she thinks I might be retaining water, but she measured me and I have lost a total of 7 inches (2" from each leg, 1" off my waist and almost 2" off my bust)

Thanks for all your support guys, couldn't do it without you all x

Amazing weight loss! I knew you would be pleased :) SO glad you posted - I was starting to get a bit obsessed with coming on this post to see if you had replied yet!! I don't think my boss would approve if he knew how often I was checking :) :)

Well done bb what a fab weightloss

Oisin xx

well done bb --- whats your secrets -- i lost 8lbs first week --- need to push myself more

Very well done to you x

Thats great news! Very well done to you :)

moon, it took me nearly 3 weeks to lose 10 3/4 lbs. 8lbs the first week is fantastic, well done!!

Thanks all for replying and sorry again that you all had to wait to find out.

hugs, bb

Well Done B.Babe you are well away now xxxxxx Keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxx

Yay, I was really hoping by the time I got in tonight, you'd have had your weigh in. A big well done to you and good luck for next week x

Back