1st weigh in went welll 9lbs 5 days!!!

Because i started on monday and my appointments are on fridays my first weigh in was on day five so i couldnt believe my eyes when the scales said 9lb off!!!!!

I am so pleased ! Altho having. A tough day today as gone bac home for the wkend and i always eat badly AND its my aunts party tonight so lots of food i dont know how i will do am a bit scared ?

Heres hoping i do ok wish me luck???

wow well done that's fantastic! i'm on day one at the moment and already arguing with little voices their favourite line is oh go on just one won't hurt!

good luck with the party tonight, i'm sure if you keep in mind what this weeks weight loss could be you'll be fine and watch out for those sabotaging little voices!

well done that's fantastic! just logged on today because im starting again tomorrow (again). Its such a fantastic diet and its great to see the results happen so quickly. Well done everyone x

That's amazing!!!

I had a family thing last weekend. I told them I'd eaten before I left as I'm watching my weight and didn't know what to expect :)

It was hard, but soooo worth it when I came away from there still 100%. I was so proud of myself!

That's great! Well done!
I have my 2nd way in tomorrow. :)

Well i got through the weekend and the party ok and have lost 3lb so thats 12lb in a week!!

I think i might actually do this, this time!! So excited i hope this week is as gd!

Xx

Back