1st weigh in :(

ianrush9

Well I have stuck to the plan all week, counted every single morsel that entered my mouth, havent gone over sysn, never had more than 13 any day - and put on half a pound!! I feel so disappointed. Can you eat too much fruit - I have been esting loads of fruit - I have had 3 punnets of grapes this week - along with strawberries apples bananas kiwis and tangerines - how many pieces of fruit do you eat per day and how many grapes?

Also I have not been to the toilet - do you think this may have something to do with it?

Help

It does sometimes happen. I have seen it quite a few times at group.

It's too early to start thinking about eating too much fruit - fruit is superfree on SW, so as long as you are hungry and not eating for the sake of it, there's no problem.

Did you:

Eat a third superfree with all your meals?
Weigh healthy extras?
Check all syn values and not estimate?

Has your consultant seen your food diary and what did they say?

Yes, going to the toilet will affect a weight loss - have you not been for week?!? Drink lots and lots of water to flush it through.

Stick with it, you are not the first person for it to happen to.

My mum struggled a bit and when she mentioned to the consultant how much fruit she ate (loads) the consultant asked her if she was eating fruit to satisfy hunger or because she liked it. It was the second reason so she curbed her fruit eating habit and was fine after that

Last edited:
Sorry t hear your news...don't give up! Fruit has a lot of carbs in it so I'm careful how many portions I eat, also I try to have no more than ten syns either

Good luck for next week!

Xxx

Ah thansk very much for your replies. When I think about it I have just been eating the fruit because it was there, not because I am hungry, more like in case I get hungy!! Right, I will stick with it, drink loads of water and let you know how I get on.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) you CAN do it this time. we are all here for you. I'm new to the site but i get the welcoming feeling and its great to talk and surport people online really give you the boost when you free falling from the wagon.

Back