1st WI Results!

Achelois

Hello everyone

First allow me to thank you all so much for your support, guidance and advice in the first week - I made it and stuck to it 100%!!!

Secondly its TOTM and I weighed in a day early as I wanted to swap some yukky soups for some more yummy tetras

Finally.... I lost 8.25lbs!!!!!!

I AM SO PLEASED - I COULD CRY!!!!!

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

Loving this diet & loving you all

A xxx

Congratulations Achelois, thats a fab result and at a day early it makes it even better. Good luck for the week ahead, now your armed with your favourites im sure you will find it very easy. Sarahxx.

well done thats great, i felt like that on first weigh in and im 3 weeks in now and still get that same feeling, keep up the good work x x

Welldone on the weightloss, keep it up x

Congratulations! That's fantastic news!

:clap: CONGRATULATIONS. Thats great especially a day early. I bet you feel fab.

xxx

Congratulations...
It's such a fab feelin int it....

xxxxxxxxxxxx

well done you knew you could do it it aint that hard really xxxxxxxxx

WOW :bliss: Thats Great Achelois congratulations you must be so proud of urself. Good luck for week two!!

debbie xx:)

Well done on your 1st weigh in loss. Thats really!!!:eek: :eek:

VLCD is the only dieting that you actually feel that you look forward to the next weigh in because if you stick to it you can't not lose weight.

Better than faffing about 1 off two back on and so on in my opinion and then finding out 10 weeks later you are only 4 lbs lighter!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement! I CANT wait until next week. REALLY positive - I might just get there this time!

Feeling fantastic

Thanks again

A xxxx

Well done that's great! I have also had my 1 week weigh in today. Started on SS until day 5 and decided it was best for me to go onto the 790.

SO.....I have gone from 13st 13Ibs to 13st 5Ibs (9Ibs loss!!).

Hurray! Also I feel great because I am more likely to continue this because I have gone onto 790.

Very happy! Can also start exercising again because of the extra protein I have added.

Amina xx

ps. how can I put a photo on here?

Back