1st WI

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Well I lost 10 lbs - but I have to hold my hands up and say this diet is too hard for me, so I am going to do the final leg of this journey on my own diet. I totally admire anyone who sticks to this diet for any length, I quite liked the shakes and didnt mind not eating it was the social element I cant cope with. Best of luck to you all!!!

Well done, 10lbs is a fab loss. Lipotrim isn't for everyone & I understand your reason for swapping. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss, whatever diet you follow

Clair x

Well done Annie! Brilliant loss sweetie.

Huge respect for holding your hands up and saying it's not for you.

Good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey. Pop in and let us know how you're getting on.

are you going to refeed to stop any possible weight gain?

h x (just wondered)

congrats! excellent kick start for your new regime. Best of luck with it, and like betsy says, pop in and update us.

love lots xxx

I am refeeding - my pharmacist strongly advised it

I am refeeding - my pharmacist strongly advised it

thats what i thought..otherwise yourll put it all back on again!

good luck with losing the rest btw

h xx

whys that?

A friend of mine started LT the same time as myself, but gave up after one week. When we went back to the pharmacist, she was told that as she wasn't deeply into ketosis (this happens in your second week) she didn't need to refeed. She didn't gain the 9lbs she lost, and went on to lose a further 3 stones by healthy eating. Apparently, the second week is when you begin the fat burning stage, which is why they advise a minimum of 2 weeks. I'm only speaking from what I have been told, do what you feel is best & what your pharmacist advises. Advise varies from each pharmacist

Clair x

:) ok but advice shouldnt vary from chemist to chemist though if you think about it..it should all be the same as its the same product?

only a thought and not trying to be awkward here x
h

I have found this on many occasions. Some pharmacists for example give people flapjacks from week one, where mine said you cannot.
As I said, I was speaking about my experience with my friend who has done brilliantly. I'm not trying to force anyone to follow what I have said.
I have followed what my pharmacist has advised me to do, and I've done okay so far;)

Clair x

I have found this on many occasions. Some pharmacists for example give people flapjacks from week one, where mine said you cannot.
As I said, I was speaking about my experience with my friend who has done brilliantly. I'm not trying to force anyone to follow what I have said.
I have followed what my pharmacist has advised me to do, and I've done okay so far;)

Clair x
so i see! excellent work xx

btw, any idea how you stick photos on here as i havent a clue!

hx

damn :) lol

h x

I have contacted Lipotrim via email about refeeding after 1 week on TFR. They said it isn't necessary, you will just put back the fluid you have lost.

Clair x

Back