1st WW day today!

Good luck :D mines is tomoro night, we'll see how i get on havent enjoyed my food this week.

think the interveiw went just ok :( Xx

but still have that little niggling voice in my head saying "you'll never do it" lol!

stand in front of the mirror and TELL that niggly voice that you CAN do it. It soon shuts it right up.
Say something to yourself often enough until you start to believe it.

If you get bored, shake it up a bit, try something new. I don't ever feel deprived.

thought i'd drop by and tell you all i've lost 4.5 lbs, dead chuffed to say the least :bliss:

Wow well done you that's fantastic :)

Thanks GLL - I know that's what I need to do and will do it!!
Smirnoff - WELL DONE LADY!!!!! That's brilliant!! Arrrghhh I'm feeling the pressure now lol
I bet you're so pleased! Thats quarter of a stone :)
Well done on your interview Maire - keeping everything crossed for you.
My wedding dress arrived yesterday andI can't even try it on it's so small :) I had a sneaky scale peek this morning and it's looking OK so I HOPE that in a monthor two I'll be able to at least getthe dress "on" even if I can't move in it :S xxxxx

thanks bb!

you have something to focus on now, keep looking at the dress hung in the wardrobe :character00250:

my other half gave me an incentive last weekend, he says he will give me a fiver for each pound i lose and if i hit the 32 pound loss i am initially aiming for then he will round it up to 200 quid!

putting it into practice isn't quite so easy though :eek:

good luck for your weigh in, when is it now, saturday?

elaine xx

Hiii!!!! Yep, Saturday eeeeeek!!

I've been really good and saved around 9 points this week so far and if I've ever gone overmy points, I've taken them off the next days so SHOULDNT be over......
Yep, the dress is in the wardrobe and at the moment I'm just thinking...no way, it'sa massive mountain to climb. But then I think once I'm 3lbs down, I can then say I have just over 3 stone to lose instead of 4 stone!! :)
£200 eh! Nice wardrobe for your holiday that will buy :)
x

Hey girls.

that was a disasturious weigh inn!!! i had 2lb on :( i was soo good all week, only used 9weeklys. what on earth happened?? :( Xx

i'm still new to this but is it possible you didn't eat enough weeklies?

the less food i eat, my metabolic rate goes to sleep and the weight doesn't shift!

i know everybody is different but that's just my way of thinking lol

I have no idea all i know is im huffing lol and ate a danish pastry yesterday! ohno!! lol Xx

Ohh Maire :( Don't let it get you down! Just carry on and next week you'll prob have another big loss.I think Smirfnoof is possibly right though, if you don't eat enough, your body just stores what you DO eat so maybe try eating even 3/4 of your weeklies? Keep your chinup hen! :)
I came on to say I've lost 4.5lbs this week but I feel a bit bad now so won't bang on about it. lol Have a fab weekend girls :)
Re xxx

congrats bb, what an amazing start!

have a great weekend everyone and be as good as you can be ;)

elaine xx

Hi all

I am new here and starting WW tonight. I lost around 3 stone on the old WW plan a few years ago but would like to lose another stone if possible. I have tried to do the old plan on my own but can't stick to it without a weekly weigh in so have decided to try the new Pro Points though I am feeling soooo nervous. I hope it is ok to post here - have looked at how well you are all doing and you have inspired me!

xxx

Hi Hel83

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Elaine x

Thanks Elaine and congrats on your success so far!

thank you x

i have been good this week (although i only have 7 weeklies left) but at the moment it is showing same weight as last week so i'll have my fingers crossed when i get on the scales on wednesday night lol

Hi Hel83!

Best of luck with your weight loss! I'm doing the oldWW and am just doing it from home and weight myself at the same time on a Saturday morning (then have the rest of Saturday as a day off!)
This is a really ggod websitefor support, everyone is really nice and inspiring! When will you have your WI's????
x
All the best,
BB x

Thanks BB. I loved the old WW and noticed you were carrying on with that. I don't blame you as why change if it is working. I got married last May and did the old WW myself and got down to my ideal weight. A year on I have put about a stone back on so want to get it shifted. I am not too hard on myself though as I gave up smoking last year and am not wonder woman! :D
My WI's will be on Monday nights so I will keep you all posted. It is so nice to follow other people's journey on here so you don't feel like you are the only one! :)

Back