2.5 stone by sept team :) may-sept

Would love to lose 2 and a half stone by September.. as my little boy starts at infants school and Im hopefully going back to college.

Have lost about 4lb in 2 weeks (my scales are in kg grr!)

So here's hoping!

PrincessShar said:
Would love to lose 2 and a half stone by September.. as my little boy starts at infants school and Im hopefully going back to college.

Have lost about 4lb in 2 weeks (my scales are in kg grr!)

So here's hoping!

Keep up the good work :)

At this rate I'm gonna struggle to lose the weight by september :( as I've just had a massive 4lb gain. I have no idea where it has come from :( and am massively disappointed but I shall carry on and get the weight off.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no!!! Some of it could just be fluids if you've been on plan?

I lost the 1lb I gained last week thank god, going to keep swimming as much as poss as seems to be making a difference xx

charl_young said:
Oh no!!! Some of it could just be fluids if you've been on plan?

I lost the 1lb I gained last week thank god, going to keep swimming as much as poss as seems to be making a difference xx

Could be. Well done on your loss. We will just have to keep plugging away :) I've done something wrong just not sure what yet.

Do you have a food diary? Could have a look if you like? X

charl_young said:
Do you have a food diary? Could have a look if you like? X

That's ok. I will see how I get on this week. I'm over the disappointment now it was just a complete shock. Hopefully I will see a good result next week. I won't give up. Thank you for your support though :)

Hi Guys, had WI last night and had a 2.5lb gain! (I've just come back from a 2 week holiday though so I didn't think it was too bad!) Fingers crossed I'll get that straight off this week. I knew I'd have a gain and I was worried that I'd lose my mojo and not be able to get back on track, but I don't feel too bad actually, so onwards and upwards!

Hi I lost 1lb this week which isn't fantastic but it's better than last weeks gain :)

3lbs off!! Yay!! So happy :)

Is it ok if I join this club please? I've lost 1st 12 1/2 in 9 weeks, and would like to lose another 2st by end of September

jaycee2012 said:
Is it ok if I join this club please? I've lost 1st 12 1/2 in 9 weeks, and would like to lose another 2st by end of September

Blimey you are doing brilliantly :)

I dont think Im gonna lose anywhere near 2.5 stone in time for my holiday in Sept. Im a little on the slow side but that wont stop me trying.
S.s this week. Hope everyone else is doing a little better.
Good luck.

3.5lbs for me this week! Wow best I've ever done! X

Back