2.5 stone to lose club

Meliososo said:
I think its the pill. I've been uber picky since I started it so I've stopped now.

Decided to make peri-peri burgers with wedges tonight nom nom.

Nom nom... Love peri peri garlic sauce! .5 syn per tbsp! Makes food Sooo amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weigh in day is Sunday.... Keeps me more focused over weekend most of the time ;)

Hi there. My weigh in day is Tuesday (today). I STS today which I knew was going to happen even though I'm 100% still. Think I was under my syns this week and I need to exercise. I am now 9lbs from target and things have sloooooowed to a snails pace for me. It's disappointing at the scales cos you always want to see them go down but I keep reminding myself that this is how I'm going to be eating from now on do if nothing else I know how to maintain! I cannot get under this stone though and it feels like a huge big wall to climb over! Hey ho will try some new recipes this week and see how it goes. Hope youre all having s good day. :)

Hi there. My weigh in day is Tuesday (today). I STS today which I knew was going to happen even though I'm 100% still. Think I was under my syns this week and I need to exercise. I am now 9lbs from target and things have sloooooowed to a snails pace for me. It's disappointing at the scales cos you always want to see them go down but I keep reminding myself that this is how I'm going to be eating from now on do if nothing else I know how to maintain! I cannot get under this stone though and it feels like a huge big wall to climb over! Hey ho will try some new recipes this week and see how it goes. Hope youre all having s good day. :)

I think trying some new and mixing your healthy extras up should help a bit, Im finding my losses are lot smaller and I still have about 2 stone to loose. Well done on STS though so close to target! x

Good luck for weigh in Meliososo, my weigh in is on Thursday and not feeling hopeful even though ive been 100%

Soon to be - how was George Michael? I love him :D bet you had a good old boogie!

peacelily said:

Peacelily, hoping this week you can get things moving :) sts is frustrating! But at least you didn't gain.... Just keep at it... It will come off!!

Nellylou said:
Good luck for weigh in Meliososo, my weigh in is on Thursday and not feeling hopeful even though ive been 100%

Soon to be - how was George Michael? I love him :D bet you had a good old boogie!

Fingers crossed nellylou for Thursday.... George was good fun... Very classy and good... Mostly a sedate tempo so not much boogieing!

In bed... It's been a long day! Night all...

Thank you all. Am going to try a red success express type fishy thing this week as I don't eat much fish and actually quite like it. Hope you are all well and have had a good day. Concert sounds good soon-to-be-slim. I have been working tonight which is why am posting so late. Night all.

peacelily said:
Thank you all. Am going to try a red success express type fishy thing this week as I don't eat much fish and actually quite like it. Hope you are all well and have had a good day. Concert sounds good soon-to-be-slim. I have been working tonight which is why am posting so late. Night all.

Sounds like a good plan :)

Morning all.. Bad night sleep last night.....youngest was up crying for 2 hours! I had a headache too :( got a manic day too today and really wanted some good rest!!!!

Well have a good day, I have gotta be soo careful today, I know tiredness is one of my triggers to go off plan.......

Ok so an unexpected lunch today put me way over my syns...also a glass of prosecco ;) but got straight back on plan and don't feel stressed about it... It was really nice... Also went to the gym today.... Killed me! Lol..... How was everyone's day?

Nice new avatar soon-to-be-slim is that some new under wear you've just bought? ;-). Hope you're ok cos there's nothing worse than feeling like you're not getting enough sleep. But sounds like a lovely lunch and well done for getting into the gym.

Well I've had a weird day. Busy with work and didn't manage lunch as was feeling ropey, then made myself some diet coke chicken and before I even thought about eating I threw up!! Haven't been sick in years and I absolutely hate it. It's the worst thing in the world. Eeeurgh. So think I must have a bug.

Meliososo did your weigh in go ok you've gone quiet on us. Nellylou hope yours goes ok tomorrow.

Oh no poor you, sounds like you have a bug or something.... Hope it passes quick for you.....

The avatar is a bikini I have for a holiday in January to the carribean :) its my focus now :) lol.....

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Oh no poor you, sounds like you have a bug or something.... Hope it passes quick for you.....

The avatar is a bikini I have for a holiday in January to the carribean :) its my focus now :) lol.....

Nice! I've never looked like that in a bikini!

peacelily said:
Nice! I've never looked like that in a bikini!

No neither have I!! That's the pic of it from the shop which made me buy it :)) I can live in hope!! Lol

Good morning, let's all have a great day :)

gotta house work day today, slept a lot better thank goodness :) so sugar free relentless and need to clean this dump! Love it when it's all done :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Good morning, let's all have a great day :)

gotta house work day today, slept a lot better thank goodness :) so sugar free relentless and need to clean this dump! Love it when it's all done :)

Enjoy the clean up. A bit of exercise too. I have a quiet day. Was busy but cancelled everything as I feel a bit yuk. Have a good one everyone.

peacelily said:
Enjoy the clean up. A bit of exercise too. I have a quiet day. Was busy but cancelled everything as I feel a bit yuk. Have a good one everyone.

Half way through the clean up :)

Hope your feeling a little better peacelilly :)

Enjoy your different week Peacelilly, am sure it will get a pound or 2 off :D Im having to weigh tmrw rather than today as work to busy for me to leave and go to group :( Oh well gives me an extra day to get a decent loss.

God I wish I looked like soon to be slims avatar pic!
Hope everyones having a good day x

Nellylou said:
Enjoy your different week Peacelilly, am sure it will get a pound or 2 off :D Im having to weigh tmrw rather than today as work to busy for me to leave and go to group :( Oh well gives me an extra day to get a decent loss.

God I wish I looked like soon to be slims avatar pic!
Hope everyones having a good day x

Hehe!!!! Have a good day!

Back