2.5 stone to lose club

Yes I exercise quite a bit. A mix of running, swimming and workout dvd's, about 4-5 times a week. Might give success express a try.

Sorry to read that you lost a friend, that must be awful. One day at a time.

Syn free beer??!! I need to know what this is!! ;-)

Thanks Jen....

I am going to suggest something that you might not like but if you slow up on the exercise your weight might come off quicker... that seems like alot of exercise, over exercising maybe ( you need a day in between exercise)... your muscles will retain alot of water and fluids to mend them after exercise........

equator is 0 calories beer from tesco, basically larger flavour fizzy water, nice with a lime in or as a shandy with diet lemonade :)

Glam hows your day been today?

Ok am in bed reading..... Kitchen is closed! Got through the day :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Glam hows your day been today?

Ahhh, thanks for asking. Have been awful today. TOTM and generally just been feeling sorry for myself. Was offered a Krispy Kreme doughnut and ate it, along with three biscuits and God knows what else! Am determined to post on this forum, even if I have been naughty, that's the only way I'll get back on track. Will plan my meals for tomorrow and hopefully go to the gym :)

Ooo krispy kreme...no way could I have resisted that.

I've heard with exercise you retain more water but if you just drink extra water on those days you do something then it evens out. This is what I've been doing as I walk, run and do zumba with 2 or 3 rest days a week.

Ok, I've just spent the last half hour trying random clothes on and it's been fab. Clothes that were tight are now baggy, clothes that I haven't dared to try on since last year fit better than when I brought them and things I brought and thought 'a few more lbs and it'll fit' are so tantalizingly close to fitting! Im feeling uber motivated. 10.5 syns today and totally on plan. Today was a good day.

GlamUp said:
Ahhh, thanks for asking. Have been awful today. TOTM and generally just been feeling sorry for myself. Was offered a Krispy Kreme doughnut and ate it, along with three biscuits and God knows what else! Am determined to post on this forum, even if I have been naughty, that's the only way I'll get back on track. Will plan my meals for tomorrow and hopefully go to the gym :)

Glam, it's so hard sometimes.... Especially when people offer you naughty foods!! I know now how this works and once I can get 3 days done if being on plan my will power returns and I get self control back.... You just gotta get a few days under our belt :)

If we do it then by Christmas we will be feeling great xx

Meliososo said:
Ok, I've just spent the last half hour trying random clothes on and it's been fab. Clothes that were tight are now baggy, clothes that I haven't dared to try on since last year fit better than when I brought them and things I brought and thought 'a few more lbs and it'll fit' are so tantalizingly close to fitting! Im feeling uber motivated. 10.5 syns today and totally on plan. Today was a good day.

That must of felt so motivating !! Well done.... Feel very proud of yourself :)

2lbs gone this week so feeling a lot better! Back on track :)))

There's nothing like that feeling of fitting into old 'smaller' clothes, amazing. Well done!!

Well done on the 2lb loss.

I've been putting off trying on older things incase I hadn't slimmed down as much as I thought. Thing is though, when I eventually get down to the next clothes size I'll have no clothes! I also showed my partner the photo that made me realise I needed to lose weight and he was quite shocked. He didn't think Id got quite as stocky as I had lol.

Jenny809 said:

There's nothing like that feeling of fitting into old 'smaller' clothes, amazing. Well done!!

Fab Jen!! Well done!!

I've heard with exercise you retain more water but if you just drink extra water on those days you do something then it evens out. This is what I've been doing as I walk, run and do zumba with 2 or 3 rest days a week.

Well done Meliososo, that must feel good..

Glam, it's so hard sometimes.... Especially when people offer you naughty foods!! I know now how this works and once I can get 3 days done if being on plan my will power returns and I get self control back.... You just gotta get a few days under our belt :)

If we do it then by Christmas we will be feeling great xx

Thanks soon-to-be-slim. Yes, I'm struggling to get back on plan, but I agree I need to get a few days under my belt.

Well done Jenny809

Well done on the 2lb loss.

I've been putting off trying on older things incase I hadn't slimmed down as much as I thought. Thing is though, when I eventually get down to the next clothes size I'll have no clothes! I also showed my partner the photo that made me realise I needed to lose weight and he was quite shocked. He didn't think Id got quite as stocky as I had lol.

I think that's why I'm self sabotaging :). I don't own any smaller clothes. Once I lose weight, I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe.

GlamUp said:
I think that's why I'm self sabotaging :). I don't own any smaller clothes. Once I lose weight, I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe.

I have lots of small clothes... But may get a new wardrobe which is more funky :)

How's everyone been? Been good so far :) green day here :)

On track today, 8.5 syns so far. My worst time is when I'm doing tea for my boys, the temptation is huge! I often eat with them to stop myself but eating with hubby tonight. Munching on carrot sticks as we speak! Had stuffed mushrooms and salad for lunch, shepherds pie made with veg mash for tea. Red day for me as always!

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Im having another good day. Got my BNS chips cooking in the oven atm to go with sausages and spaghetti hoops. Felt like a bit of comfort food. Still got 2.5 syns left if I want to keep them to 10.

Ooo new funky wardrobe sounds good. Have you got a target outfit? I've been toying with the idea of buying a dress in a size 10 and having it as a target dress. Something to look at everyday and work towards kind of thing. Just wondered if anyone had done this?

Ahhhhh bum bum bum! I ate some chips and fish off kids plate!!! Wasnt even hungry!!! Why do i do it!!! Well I still had one hexa and b left and 5 syns so better shut my mouth now and carry on! But the smell got me!!! So cross with myself

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Ahhhhh bum bum bum! I ate some chips and fish off kids plate!!! Wasnt even hungry!!! Why do i do it!!! Well I still had one hexa and b left and 5 syns so better shut my mouth now and carry on! But the smell got me!!! So cross with myself

My downfall too, is a nightmare!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Jenny809 said:

Congrats on 2lbs off :) and yay to fitting in to smaller clothes! X

Meliososo said:

Must have felt so good :) x

Back