2.5 stone to lose club

Grrrr have been a piggy today! Extra easy with not nearly enough super free. Went to nandos made decent choices: butterfly chicken (3.5) spicy rice (2.5) salad with balsamic vinegar and then came home and are 2 special k bars, salt and vinegar mccoys and a belvita yog crunch. Really annoyed at myself :(

GlamUp said:
Ahhh, thanks for asking. Have been awful today. TOTM and generally just been feeling sorry for myself. Was offered a Krispy Kreme doughnut and ate it, along with three biscuits and God knows what else! Am determined to post on this forum, even if I have been naughty, that's the only way I'll get back on track. Will plan my meals for tomorrow and hopefully go to the gym :)

I Wouldn't have been able to resist the Krispy Kreme either glamup! :)

Nellylou said:
I Wouldn't have been able to resist the Krispy Kreme either glamup! :)

:) Thanks, it was lovely x

Nellylou said:
Grrrr have been a piggy today! Extra easy with not nearly enough super free. Went to nandos made decent choices: butterfly chicken (3.5) spicy rice (2.5) salad with balsamic vinegar and then came home and are 2 special k bars, salt and vinegar mccoys and a belvita yog crunch. Really annoyed at myself :(

Well you did great a nandos! Those syn values are good.... I had a blip too... More water today and more superfree :)

Let's have a 100% day today :) try for damage limitation

Have a good one everyone ;)

Well you did great a nandos! Those syn values are good.... I had a blip too... More water today and more superfree :)

Let's have a 100% day today :) try for damage limitation

Have a good one everyone ;)

Unfortunately I have been really bad today! :( its my collegues last day before maternity leave and on her leaving lunch her waters broke and she went in to labour! so was a crazy day and didnt make good food choices.

My plan is to start again tmrw on red days until my weigh in on Thursday lunch time when im hoping I iwll stiull get a little loss, fingers crossed! x

Omg! Crazy but exciting!! What a way to start! Lol

I thought I had been good and added it up and had 18.5 syns! Ooops! Didn't realise babybel goats cheese were 3.5 syns each!! Oh well... Live and learn...

Really tired today a not feeling it...I find it really hard to do it when I am tired :(

I'm super tired, emotional and hungry, not a good combination. Had a death and an emergency at work (am a nurse) so a tough day and need comfort food :-(

Bad weekend ahead too! This dieting is blimin hard work.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Gosh that isn't a good day at work :( I can't eat to start training to become a nurse but can't say Im looking forward to the bad days on the job.

Just finished my zumba dvd. Really didn't want to do it so got on and did it as soon as I put my little girl to bed. Now to shove on a film and relax in bed with a milkybar and an apple!

Jenny809 said:
I'm super tired, emotional and hungry, not a good combination. Had a death and an emergency at work (am a nurse) so a tough day and need comfort food :-(

Bad weekend ahead too! This dieting is blimin hard work.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ah poor you x I have been there too x was a nurse and radiographer..... Glad im outta that! Sooo stressful!

I have a crazy weekend also! Yes I agree it's very hard work!!

Meliososo said:
Gosh that isn't a good day at work :( I can't eat to start training to become a nurse but can't say Im looking forward to the bad days on the job.

Just finished my zumba dvd. Really didn't want to do it so got on and did it as soon as I put my little girl to bed. Now to shove on a film and relax in bed with a milkybar and an apple!

Well done you! That's good motivation there! Send some my way!! Enjoy your milky bar :) xx

My job can be highly stressful and emotional but extremely rewarding and I couldn't do anything else!

I want a milky bar now!! :)

Naughty day yesterday at the seaside...... Gotta be a better day today!

We did a gorgeous SW BBQ yesterday which was syn free so I treated myself to 2 glasses of wine.

Off to the in laws today though so not sure my choices are going to be very SW friendly. But I'm going to try my hardest for damage limitation. I was a single digit after the 10 on Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Miss_Corset said:
We did a gorgeous SW BBQ yesterday which was syn free so I treated myself to 2 glasses of wine.

Off to the in laws today though so not sure my choices are going to be very SW friendly. But I'm going to try my hardest for damage limitation. I was a single digit after the 10 on Tuesday!

Well done on the BBQ.... Bet your starting to feel great!!!

Well back on track today ... Been alot more prepared and made grab able food :) had a nice green day with lots of pasta ... Yummy!

Grabbable food is definitely important! It's been so warm we've been eating tonnes of salads which is good! Mmm green day pasta sounds good though. I've been laying off the carbs and doing red days lately, which has been working pretty well. Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow! xx

Miss_Corset said:
Grabbable food is definitely important! It's been so warm we've been eating tonnes of salads which is good! Mmm green day pasta sounds good though. I've been laying off the carbs and doing red days lately, which has been working pretty well. Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow! xx

Good luck for weigh in Sarah!

Have a good day all...

That's brilliant Sarah well done!! Chuffed for you x

Getting on with it today and gonna have a red day... I am
Weighing in tomorrow so hope to of at least sts... At the moment routine is all out the window I am taking kids away Saturday for a week to the seaside and that will be a challenge! Feeling a bit low at the moment just constant failure depresses me but when kids back at school I hope to find some normality and routine! These holidays are so tiring too!!

How's everyone else doing?

Aww poppet - don't be depressed. Getting out of routine on SW is definitely one of the hardest things so it must be so tricky having the kids on school holidays. Like you say, it'll be back to normal soon. Make sure you enjoy your holiday regardless :D

Good luck for tomorrow - will be thinking of you xx

Back