2.5 stone to lose club

I'm 4lbs up, which over 4 weeks of work-funded and then all inclusive holiday indulgence is better than I was expecting! The house is now full of SW friendly yumminess and I'm throwing myself back into it - slices of lemon in my water, the whole shabang!

How are you doing my lovely? x

4lbs in 4 weeks! thats amazing Miss Corset :D
Im 100% plan on using 14.5 syns today but still 100% x

Miss_Corset said:
I'm 4lbs up, which over 4 weeks of work-funded and then all inclusive holiday indulgence is better than I was expecting! The house is now full of SW friendly yumminess and I'm throwing myself back into it - slices of lemon in my water, the whole shabang!

How are you doing my lovely? x

Oh my goodness that's fantastic! Well done you!! That will go in a week or two :) I am ok, up and down you know... I guess I am taking the scenic route :) lol.... Your doing great sarah :)

Still 100% so far... 13 syns used... Feeling pretty full... Did a green day today :)

Well done nelly, lets push through this day today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Oh my goodness that's fantastic! Well done you!! That will go in a week or two :) I am ok, up and down you know... I guess I am taking the scenic route :) lol.... Your doing great sarah :)

Still 100% so far... 13 syns used... Feeling pretty full... Did a green day today :)

Well done nelly, lets push through this day today :)

Almost there, using all 15 syns - had tea and have a fibre plus (heb) muller light greek style and hot choc before I go off to bed :)

Are you both up for another 100% day tmrw?
I lost over 4 stone last year and only 8lbs this year, need to sort it out! X

Definitely up for 100% tomorrow - food sorted already :)

It's going to be a good week, ladies, I can feel it :D

Well done ladies.... In bed, resisted all the goodies.... We did it.... Deffo up for another 100% day Tomorrow... :)

Not more excuses or stories... Gotta make these weeks count :)

Morning, 100% day for us :)) have a good one...

I've just got to work and put my yummy chicken salad in the fridge and I'm just about to enjoy my Muller Light with a mug of hot water with lemon. Loving the 100%!

xx

Morning all. Haven't been able to post for a bit so only been lurking. Was away at the end of last week and tried my best to stay on plan but have had all 105 syns this week and then some which I don't think I've done since I started. However we did walk miles and miles round Amsterdam which may have helped. WI this morning and am dreading it but feels like I have lost a bit, bizarrely. Got back to it when I got back but found it hard this week. Hope you're all doing well am liking the 100% going on here and plan to be back to it this week. Welcome back miss Corset hope you had a fab time on your travels. Have a good day all. :)

Thanks Peacelily - I had a fantastic time. I'm wishing I wasn't back at work, but never mind!

Hope you had a great time in Amsterdam and good luck for WI. x

Morning all, welcome back Peacelilly and good luck for weigh in - let us know how you get on.
Woke up with a sore throat this morning, knew I was coming down with something. Anyway its not going to stop my 100% day! im hvaing a red day so 2 As and 2 bs and prob all my syns :D

Just found this - mind if I join? I'm chasing a roughly 2.5 stone weightloss. Started at 11st 8 and am working towards 9st...first WI last week had me at 11st 2.5 so hoping to get either 1.5lbs for my half stone award ooooooor a little more to take me under the 11s. WI is Thurs mornings, not long now!

Welcome back peacelilly.... Been quiet without you!

Nelly hope your feeling ok... I have decided on a red day too....

Miss corset, arnt those lemon mullers lush!!!

100% so far here! :)

Got a yummy steak for dinner :)

Deffo feels better to be back in the zone....:)

Sheanin said:
Just found this - mind if I join? I'm chasing a roughly 2.5 stone weightloss. Started at 11st 8 and am working towards 9st...first WI last week had me at 11st 2.5 so hoping to get either 1.5lbs for my half stone award ooooooor a little more to take me under the 11s. WI is Thurs mornings, not long now!

Welcome, good to have you on board.... We're all doing a 100% week this week.... Sounds like you have made a great start! :)

It does feel good to be back on it, doesn't it! I'm loving it!

Just had SW sticky chicken and it was lush!!

xx

I'm up for 100%! Pleased but shocked to say I've been 100% completely since starting two weeks ago on Thurs. I know I'll have off days though.

The Muller yoghurts are one of my favourite things EVER and I was never a yoghurt fan. Love the lemon and the coconut flavours, so so yummy and they really feel like a treat!

Thanks for the welcome - nice to be here, its just as nice to throw support out there as it is to get it and its good to know others aiming for the same loss as me!

The 100% gang :)

The greek style coconut mullers are my fave, haven't yet tried the lemon ones!
Just had tea, have snacks left for later and it's looking like another 100% day.

Hello Sheanin :) looks like your off to a great start

Lemon is just gorgeous, took me ages to hunt them down but well worth it!

Had to hunt them here too!!

Yep we did it 100% for me too :)

Back