2.5 stone to lose club

Its gone quiet in here. Where are you soon to be slim, havent "seen" you for a few days :confused:
Hope everyones well, im fighting massive sweet cravings today, not hungry just want sugar!

Hey guys, 1.5lbs off today. Losses are slowing as its week 3 for me, I am a little disappointed but knew it would happen sometime no matter how good I was. Also had a scary turn, felt so faint and dizzy had to pull the car over - kids in the back and everything, if I hadnt pulled in I know I'd have crashed. Boyfriend's dad came to the rescue and drove us home. Feeling much better now but it isnt the first time it has happened, for some reason I seem to get occasional drops in blood pressure that make me either pass out or feel bloody wretched for a few hrs. Doctor me thinks!

Sheanin said:
Hey guys, 1.5lbs off today. Losses are slowing as its week 3 for me, I am a little disappointed but knew it would happen sometime no matter how good I was. Also had a scary turn, felt so faint and dizzy had to pull the car over - kids in the back and everything, if I hadnt pulled in I know I'd have crashed. Boyfriend's dad came to the rescue and drove us home. Feeling much better now but it isnt the first time it has happened, for some reason I seem to get occasional drops in blood pressure that make me either pass out or feel bloody wretched for a few hrs. Doctor me thinks!

Oh definitely sounds scary Sheanin. You have had lots of stress too lately by the sounds of things so might be a good idea to get checked. Hope you're feeling better and well done on your loss too. 1.5 is good, that's my weekly average over the time ive been doing SW and I have to say it's felt good chipping away at it. So keep going.

It has gone quiet nellylou. I've still got phone issues so not able to post as much but am still able to read posts. Hope everyone else doing ok too. I'm stuck with no cooker again which is driving me nuts as it died again today and the man who fixes it forgot to order the fan it needs so won't probably work till Tuesday. So microwave meals for them and lord knows what for me. Tonight I've had a peanut hifi, tons of fruit and a muller. Missing my salmon parcel :-(. I just hope I can manage without going off plan.

well done on the loss. Sounds really scary, have you been to docs yet?

Oh definitely sounds scary Sheanin. You have had lots of stress too lately by the sounds of things so might be a good idea to get checked. Hope you're feeling better and well done on your loss too. 1.5 is good, that's my weekly average over the time ive been doing SW and I have to say it's felt good chipping away at it. So keep going.

It has gone quiet nellylou. I've still got phone issues so not able to post as much but am still able to read posts. Hope everyone else doing ok too. I'm stuck with no cooker again which is driving me nuts as it died again today and the man who fixes it forgot to order the fan it needs so won't probably work till Tuesday. So microwave meals for them and lord knows what for me. Tonight I've had a peanut hifi, tons of fruit and a muller. Missing my salmon parcel :-(. I just hope I can manage without going off plan.

Have you got a slow cooker Peacelilly? it was my saviour when my oven broke and I was waiting for a replacement.

Havent been to docs yet as cant get an appt til Monday, grr. Still felt ropey this morn, bf's mum made me eat a bagel (all of today's syns...poof!) and to be honest I felt so much better after. Think with all that went on last week I didn't realise I wasn't eating properly and it caught up with me bigtime. Will be making sure to get proper food into me this week!

Hi there. No nellylou haven't got a slow cooker but got a microwave with a fan oven so not completely stranded. Got some frozen lasagne for them and managed to do myself a salmon parcel too so I was happy.

Sheanin shame you can't get to the docs sooner cos it's not good that you're feeling so poorly. Definitely blood pressure and not blood sugar?

I've been at work all day. Been an odd day and can feel myself wanting to pick cos I'm not eating very well this week. Not off plan but not eating enough, surprisingly for me. Never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth! However that's making me crave stuff I've been fine not eating. Had 11 syns today and have been near top of my syns since WI but not eating enough free and superfree. Tomorrow going to be difficult then I can get back to it on Sunday properly.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Def low blood pressure peacelily, though I'm seeing doc on Monday and will ask for bloods. I hate to be such a whinge but I can't stand feeling ill, I'm always so busy and don't have time! I know I could be anaemic having had a baby recently, symptoms would certainly make sense, but my parents are concerned about the BP as mine is always usually perfect so there's obviously something wrong.

Up this morning feeling wretched again, dizzy head etc. Had to keep sitting down between getting the kids dressed. I have a hair appt at 12 so I better improve by then! I would normally have a v light breakfast but will be having something more substantial this morning and taking snacks to the hairdressers. This is so bloody annoying, I'm normally whizzing around like a whirlwind by now and I don't even feel fit for my walk today.

Hope your feeling better as the day goes on Sheanin? Good thing about slimming world is you can eat lots of good healthy food, especially as you say your always so busy your probably burning more than you eat!

Went on a 28 mile bike ride today, flew there but way back was hard work - took 2 hours. It's weigh day tmrw and was really hoping for 2 off this week but not feeling hopeful as been feeling really bloated the last few days :(

Yay to your salmon parcel peacelilly :) hope your having a nice weekend
X

Crikey Sheanin that must be so annoying. We just take our bodies for granted and it's so irritating when they don't do what they're supposed to. Hope it gets sorted soon

Nellylou what can I say? You are on fire with the exercise.

I have had the day from hell. Working in the morning, then daughter had a do which has gone on since 2pm. Have never done a green day but think today was my first. Dreadful eating as follows!
Breakfast- peanut hifi and banana (HexB)
Lunch - peanut hifi (HexB) and banana custard muller light
Dinner- pasta Arrabiata (6 syns for oil) and side salad from Prezzo with 2 glasses of red wine (2x125ml =9syns)
1 tall skinny latte from Starbucks (hexa)
2 mikado (1)
Apple
16 syns for the day and feel I have nothing to show for it. Am hungry and fed up. The day has cost a fortune both money wise and SW-wise. Couldn't find Anything to wear cos it was posh frocks and I tried on each of my 8 posh frocks and non fit! I am really unsure what's happening, I have been much lighter than I am but things seem to be fitting me very differently, it's almost as though my weight on the scales is very different to my size. These dresses fitted me when I was lighter than i am.

Anyway rant over I'm home, my daughters had a great day and I just need to go to bed and start again tomorrow.
Night all

PS what's happened to soon-to-be-slim has she fallen off the forum?

Feeling much much better ladies thanks :) Had plenty to eat today, good veggie packed dinner etc and I feel grand :)

Nellylou I envy your motivation! I love exercising and might try a walk tomorrow provided I still feel more my usual self.

Peacelily, more times I've experienced the mystery of the dress that fits oddly regardless of my weight. I've been 8st at my lightest and 13st at my heaviest and throughout all of that I can safely say there was always at least one time I couldn't quite fit into something I owned. Bizarre, but it happens and can be very disheartening. Don't let it get to you. Put away anything that doesn't fit and forget about it for a while; then in a few months whip it all out and have a mini clothes adventure lol. I have bags of stuff I had to just give up on pre SW and I'll be pulling it all out once I get to 10st. Anything that still doesn't fit will be stashed away til target and of course there'll be a hell of a shopping spree lol.

Sheanin said:
Feeling much much better ladies thanks :) Had plenty to eat today, good veggie packed dinner etc and I feel grand :)

Nellylou I envy your motivation! I love exercising and might try a walk tomorrow provided I still feel more my usual self.

Peacelily, more times I've experienced the mystery of the dress that fits oddly regardless of my weight. I've been 8st at my lightest and 13st at my heaviest and throughout all of that I can safely say there was always at least one time I couldn't quite fit into something I owned. Bizarre, but it happens and can be very disheartening. Don't let it get to you. Put away anything that doesn't fit and forget about it for a while; then in a few months whip it all out and have a mini clothes adventure lol. I have bags of stuff I had to just give up on pre SW and I'll be pulling it all out once I get to 10st. Anything that still doesn't fit will be stashed away til target and of course there'll be a hell of a shopping spree lol.

Yes think you're right. The problem is that they are all far too big which was why it was all so surprising. I'm also getting fed up that I have things that are in my cupboard and I have lost weight so that they are too big and I didn't bother trying them cos I thought they'd be too small! I'm just surprised at how my body shape seems to be changing compared to being at the same weight in the past. I'm peri-menopausal so maybe that's why my shape is changing. It's annoying though cos I dieted past my favourite jeans without getting the chance to wear them! Bit baffled really.

I'm hopefully going to have a lazy day today doing very little. Yesterday was manic and I'm feeling a bit fed up this morning. Nothing to pin my mood on just a general "got out of bed the wrong way". Face covered in spots too which I haven't had for years! Very odd.

Have a good day all :)

I dieted through a really gorgeous pair of jeans without realising too! Irritating but ultimately amazing really. It's costing me a fortune buying basically a whole new wardrobe!

I'm looking forward to tonight - my uncle is on the organising board for a charity ballet event at the Royal Opera House so I'm running the box office for him in return for a ticket. Should be a fun evening. Lots of housework to do first - have made a start but have stopped for a break to eat my sw rice pudding and banana. Yum yum!!

Have lovely days ladies xx

Miss_Corset said:
I dieted through a really gorgeous pair of jeans without realising too! Irritating but ultimately amazing really. It's costing me a fortune buying basically a whole new wardrobe!

I'm looking forward to tonight - my uncle is on the organising board for a charity ballet event at the Royal Opera House so I'm running the box office for him in return for a ticket. Should be a fun evening. Lots of housework to do first - have made a start but have stopped for a break to eat my sw rice pudding and banana. Yum yum!!

Have lovely days ladies xx

Ooh that sounds fab. Even doing the box office sounds like great fun never mind being able to go and see the ballet. Have a lovely time x

Hey everyone sorry router died but got a replacement now :)

Not been great on plan but back on it 100% today :)

You have all been doing great!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Peacelilly. Had a great night. Won an amazing prize in the raffle thing - dinner for 4 at Mossiman's. Will be a real dream come true!

Welcome back soontobeslim - we've missed you!!

xx

Miss_Corset said:
Thanks Peacelilly. Had a great night. Won an amazing prize in the raffle thing - dinner for 4 at Mossiman's. Will be a real dream come true!

Welcome back soontobeslim - we've missed you!!

xx

Wow that's brill! Have heard the food is great but never been myself.

Good to have you back soon-to-be-slim. Nightmare when t'internet doesn't work. Makes me realise how much I'm addicted to it.

I have WI tomorrow morning And not looking forward to it. For some reason I have eaten 1/4 of a baguette with butter. Was irresistibly lovely and I enjoyed it but I know I ate it because my oven is still down and I haven't had any stand by food in. So didn't have time for lunch and ate the bread. Managed to get a spicy casserole made but it took 6 hours to cook cos there's only a little bit of heat so works like a slow cooker. It only took me to 84 syns for the week but I usually maintain if I go above 70 (and especially if I eat more on day before WI) so as long as no more than STS I'll be happy. Though I have been on plan this week it's been really hard cos ive not been able to plan as well. Hopefully the man will come to fix it tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Morning all...

Fantastic miss corset that you won the raffle, chuffed for you.... Missed you all too!

Peacelilly good luck for weigh in :)

Have a good day everyone, gonna keep busy today and get back on track :)

Ok so I am doing a extra easy day today... I really struggle with these days because for 1 only 1 hexa and Hexb, and because although I am not hungry I don't feel satisfied.... Do any of you know what I mean?

How's everyone doing?

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Ok so I am doing a extra easy day today... I really struggle with these days because for 1 only 1 hexa and Hexb, and because although I am not hungry I don't feel satisfied.... Do any of you know what I mean?

How's everyone doing?

Totally agree soon-to-be-slim. I really struggled with EE cos I overate all the carby stuff then felt like a beached whale. I also like to have the potential to eat 4 hex's. I usually use Hifi bars as my B's but reckon cos they have fibre it's better than using choc as syns. (Though today had 10 syns of choc and a Hifi bar!!!). I'm hoping I can switch to EE when I reach goal cos you can have extra hex's then but think ill have up have a week just doing EE first then shift up to extra hex's.

Not been a good day syn wise for me I'm up to 22 already which is really unlike me. For some reason my C had my goal as 9st7 which I reached today but I told her I would take the target I reached when I get to the end of my countdown (in 4 weeks). Think that has psyched me out today thinking I'm somehow at target hence the uncontrollable urges to eat silly stuff.

Just got to get to it tomorrow. Cooker up and running again and part should arrive tomorrow so that its completely fixed. Should be able to make my salt and pepper chicken which I've missed this week.

Anyway night all. Hope you're all having a 100% day :)

Back