2.5 stone to lose club

Hey all, hi Soon to be slim! :wavey:
Im not to keen on EE either and really miss the extra healthy extras, like peacelilly said when im at target and you get extra ones I may do it then.
Im really hoping for a loss this week of 2lbs after my pitiful half a pound off (Even though I had a good week) would really like to be down another 4.5lbs by the 8th November when I go on holiday, tried my bikini on last night and think the 4.5lbs would really make a difference!

Hope you all have a good day

I've done mostly EE since I started SW so struggle sometimes to use my extra HEXs when I do a red/green day. It's funny what you get used to! I enjoy red/green, it just takes a bit more planning and I' m a bit lazy at that so tend to go for EE as it fits in better with what we tend to have in the cupboards most of the time :)

Fingers crossed for a good loss for you this week, Nellylou - you definitely deserve it. I reckon I'm on for a STS as I've got a bit weekend planned. Have tried to save up some syns but don't think it'll be enough for a loss (boo!)

Hey all.... Good luck all those for weigh ins....

Decided on a red day today finding it much better and am able to stay in control sooo much better :)

So far I am back to things well and happy to be doing sw plan again....

Holiday in jan so gotta be good! My bikini is sitting waiting too :)

Going away for a mini break end of November so wanna be half a stone down then if I can...

Gotta keep on trucking! :)

Have a lovely evening all.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :) have a good one, hi HO it's off to work i go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all, literally dragged myself in to work today. So tired! row with boyf last night too (all his fault) :mad: and even though he has appologised I still feel mad!
He has his friend coming down to stay with us today as well (for 4 whole days!) which means I need to be all polite and friendly and the perfect girlfriend when really me and boyf need a massive showdown to make things right again! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sorry for the rant :eek:

Poor you, Nellylou. Men are a nightmare sometimes, aren't they! I had a showdown with mine last weekend but it was mostly my fault because I was taking out my work stress on him. It's so hard when you've got people coming and you have to pretend everything's fine. Hopefully by the time you get home, you'll have cooled off a bit and won't feel so stressed out. I'm sure you'll still have a fab weekend - mostly because you are the perfect girlfriend! :) xx

Argh those situations are horrid nellylou. The only thing I can say is that sometimes I've found that its a little easier when there are others there to diffuse the situation. Glad he's apologised though. It once (not that long ago) took my OH 6 weeks to apologise during which time we didn't speak, I moved into the spare room and was thinking about contacting a solicitor!!! hope the weekend goes well despite the argument.

Miss corset loving the new avatar, you look so happy and glamorous. Very stylish!

Bit of a moochy day for me today which I love so sitting in Starbucks having a hifi and a cup of tea. Bliss. Have a good day all. :)

Aww thanks Peacelily!

Your chillout time in Starbucks sounds like heaven! I'm gazing out of the window of my office wishing I was somewhere else, which isn't getting any of the 50 things on my to do list ticked off! lol.

Sooooo close to my stone award...down 1.5lbs this week, 1.5lbs to go til I get it! Hopefully next week if all goes smoothly and then I'm gonna do a success express week to aim for a 2lb loss and my club 10.

I started this journey one month ago today at 11st 8lbs. Here I am 4 weeks later almost a stone lighter and a dress size down - and that includes some treat nights :)

I need that stone award next week, club 10 the week after and then a big push to get me a further 6lbs off by Xmas. I think I might change my ultimate target to a more general one i.e. Safely between 9 and 9.5 stone rather than 9 dead on. Will see how I go once I get to 10!

I hate days like that when you have too many things to do you just don't know where to start. Nearly lunch time though. I've just had breakfast (apple and said hif) though I was trying to do that thing hollysnan (I think) suggested where you have breakfast within an hour of waking, however failed miserably. Self employed so had to answer client calls and emails first thing. Then run up to school to drop off daughters school shoes (don't ask!). That's the only prob with working from home, everyone thinks I am just around for them to do their jobs. Hence me running away to Starbucks. None of my friends or family would think to look for me in here! You can join me in spirit Miss Corset.

Sounds like a manic more so your moments of respite are very well deserved! I am indeed there in spirit, having a skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free syrup!

I've been trying the early breakfast thing too, but usually get to work dead on an hour after waking up so not sure if it's soon enough. Keep meaning to try and have a mug of hot water with lemon when I wake up, but I've got the morning routine down to such a fine art, I just don't have time! Maybe when I get up and feed the cat, I should grab something? It's just changing my auto pilot to recognise that need - normally I'm up and out the door before I've even woken up properly!

Sheanin said:
Sooooo close to my stone award...down 1.5lbs this week, 1.5lbs to go til I get it! Hopefully next week if all goes smoothly and then I'm gonna do a success express week to aim for a 2lb loss and my club 10.

I started this journey one month ago today at 11st 8lbs. Here I am 4 weeks later almost a stone lighter and a dress size down - and that includes some treat nights :)

I need that stone award next week, club 10 the week after and then a big push to get me a further 6lbs off by Xmas. I think I might change my ultimate target to a more general one i.e. Safely between 9 and 9.5 stone rather than 9 dead on. Will see how I go once I get to 10!

Wow Sheanin you are rockin the losses! Well done. Agree about the flexible goal. I'm taking whatever I get on 20th nov as my goal as countdown finishes then I'll maintain over Christmas and might get another 6 week countdown in January to get down to 9ish stone and well into healthy bmi. So we have fairly similar goals and start points. If you like fish maybe incorporate that into your success express week as I found I'd get about 2 lbs on the weeks I had it for tea. I was so happy to get club10 as the health benefits of losing 10% are really good. Keep going and you will def make that goal for Christmas. :)

Miss_Corset said:
Sounds like a manic more so your moments of respite are very well deserved! I am indeed there in spirit, having a skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free syrup!

I've been trying the early breakfast thing too, but usually get to work dead on an hour after waking up so not sure if it's soon enough. Keep meaning to try and have a mug of hot water with lemon when I wake up, but I've got the morning routine down to such a fine art, I just don't have time! Maybe when I get up and feed the cat, I should grab something? It's just changing my auto pilot to recognise that need - normally I'm up and out the door before I've even woken up properly!

Haha I know that feeling of falling out of the door and wondering how you just got there! I have also found that I can hear my appetite now which I've wanted to be able to do for years. So some mornings I'll wake up and not feel like eating whereas others I could just as cheerfully eat my own arm cos I'm ravenous. I wish food wasn't such a huge focus in my life. Am off to buy some food for dinner. Ah the irony! Hope you get all the items ticked off your list. ;-)

great loss Sheanin your doing so well :D

I think i'll join you both in Starbucks, can we go to Costa after so I can get a giant custard cream?

Your right Peacelilly, its probably best we have company for the weekend so things can cool down a bit.. Im quite a calm person but he really knows how to push my buttons, never argued with anyone like I do him, coming up to our 7 year anniversary so we must be doing something right :confused:

Slimmer of the fecking month too! I'm thinking the same as you peacelily, around 10 stone and maintain over xmas then a big push for another half stone or so, then I'm calling target somewhere around my birthday end of Feb.

Ooh nellylou you are more than welcome then perhaps off to pitcher and piano for a glass of imaginary wine that I can't drink cos my body says no to alcohol at the mo! You sound very much like me as I'm very laid back and quite placid but my OH is like a highly strung, spoiled, race horse! Takes a lot to get my temper going but he definitely knows how to push my buttons too. We've been together a long time too (24 years) so I should be used to him but sometimes he can take my breath away with some of the cutting things he says. In his world the best line of defence is usually offence and that is not how I operate at all. I suppose the charm with him is that the ups are great but with that come the downs.

Hey Sheanin are you up for a virtual syn free trip to the pub too? Think we need to celebrate your fabulous SOTM award. Soon to be slim can join us when she gets in from work. See what started out as a quiet cup off tea has become a day of drinking! That's how easy it is gals.. And I don't even drink very often! Actually I have never spent a day in the pub. That's quite sad really ;-)

Hahaha, I am up for that - I'll drink the place dry in honour of my country :) And a sample of everything off the pub menu. And some Krispy Kreme donuts and a KFC.

I am treating myself mind you - got a cancellation to go get my disgraceful nails done today. Squeezing it in really as will be rushing home to get my girls ready for their Halloween disco this evening! Trying to grow my nails as I always bite and pick them. Getting some fancy gel thingy done!

Sheanin said:
Hahaha, I am up for that - I'll drink the place dry in honour of my country :) And a sample of everything off the pub menu. And some Krispy Kreme donuts and a KFC.

I am treating myself mind you - got a cancellation to go get my disgraceful nails done today. Squeezing it in really as will be rushing home to get my girls ready for their Halloween disco this evening! Trying to grow my nails as I always bite and pick them. Getting some fancy gel thingy done!

Ooh very chic. They're great cos it just gives you something bigger and more satisfying to pick and chew at!!! Hope it was fun.

Morning all. Work today, tomorrow and Monday but nothing on Tuesday night which is good. And half term so things will be a bit calmer at home hopefully. Hope you all have a100% day. :)

Morning lovely,

Poor you having to work all weekend! Hope you find a few little pockets of 'me time'.

I'm out lots this weekend but planning to stay as on plan as poss to minimise potential damage at Monday morning's WI!

Happy Friday, everyone! x

Back