2.5 stone to lose club

Morning all! Hope everyone has a 100% day. Peacelily don't work too hard lol. Nails came out lovely, sooooo short but tidy and not embarrassing anymore. Few weeks and they'll have grown nicely.

I'm excited as I really really hope to get my stone award next week - I can totally do a 1.5lb loss! If I really went for it and aimed for 3.5lbs I would get my club 10 too but we shall see. After that, just a stone to go...could take months but so happy to have come this far!

Morning sheanin, well done on your loss fab! Well done... Your doing so great!

Busy day here, feeling really positive and like I can get a stone off by Xmas if I stick with :)

Have a fab day all...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

Hope you had fab weekends! Mine was amazing although I got rather drunk on Saturda night and went off plan!

I'm suffering with a bad case of 'life gets in the way!', which is making my target feel a long way off! I'm so, so pleased of how far I've come but the weeks from now until Christmas are paved with work stuff and social occasions which are going to make sticking to plan really tricky. I'm more than confident that I can maintain and hopefully lose a few pounds, but getting the 10 I wanted off for Christmas to shift is looking almost impossible, which is upsetting me a bit!

Mind you, from today, I've got 2 straight weeks of uninterrupted weight loss opportunity, so who knows what I can achieve if I knuckle down - maybe 2lbs a week? After that I'm at a conference, which will definitely be STS. 2 more clear weeks after that, so maybe another 4lbs? But then it's downhill to Christmas and it'll be trying to maintain all the way. That would just get me into the 9s though, which is where I'm so desperate to be!

Hope everyone's all set for a 100% week! xx

Oh heck I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow. I've had the worst week since I started and really have not been eating well. Still been on plan most of the time but even stopped recording for the last two days and that's soooo not like me. Went out for dinner on Saturday night and there was nothing at all that was SW friendly but tried my best. So fed up with myself but have tried for the last two days to see if I can claw something back and get a STS this week. my scales said 1.5lbs up this morning and they're usually fairly accurate compared to class. Desperately want to get to goal with no gains. Think I'm going to have to WI in my bikini tomorrow. That'll be a treat for everyone! It's weird how i feel fat though it was only a Couple of weeks ago when I was delighted with this weight. Strange the tricks our head plays on us. I think my brain has begun to sabotage my success now and perhaps my body is trying to get back to my original weight. However it's NOT happening this time and I'm going to get back to it tomorrow rather than get all down about it.

Hope you're all well and glad you had a great weekend miss corset. well done on the STS :)

Hello lovely!

Thank you - I probably deserved a gain after Saturday so was pleased with a STS but am now on a mission to get 2lb off this week so I'm going for 2/3 super free with every meal from here on in and going for green/red with just a couple of EE thrown in.

Fingers crossed for you at WI - you have done SO well! I can't even imagine being in the 9s right now so you're a real inspiration and I'm sure you're looking gorgeous. You're totally right about how your head plays tricks with you - some days, I get dressed and feel a million dollars in my size 12s but others, I feel just as big as I did back in May when I was pushing a size 16! When I get to target, I'm definitely going to do the Shred all the way through because my jiggly bits are still jiggling! lol.

Like you say, there's no point beating yourself up about what's already happened, all we can do it get our heads down and focus on today and beyond - we WILL get to target! :D xx

Hi miss corset. I did reply to your post yesterday but for some reason it didn't send on either machine. Luckily I STS too yesterday thankfully. Just had a long day out and off to bed now. Hope you have a 100% day tomorrow. :)
Ps thank you for your lovely comments!

Hey ladies :) How are we all doing? Been awol for a day or two due to being busy. WI was this morning and I was dreading it so much. I didnt have a bad week as such, remained aware of what I was eating and how much but did indulge in sweets AND I had a bottle of wine last night to destress. Decided to just treat myself as I knew I needed to start doing a diary again from this week and keep tabs on myself.

Anyway, went to WI and I'd only gone and shifted 4lbs which is NUTS. Got my stone award, my club 10 and at 10st 5.5 I am now no longer 'overweight' for my height :) A lot of my loss was down to sheer stress and being insanely busy mind you. So, I basically have a stone to go til I'm content! Trying to do it slowly now though.

Well done lovely, that's so fab. I'm hoping to get at least 1/2lb off this week so I can get into the healthy BMI range too - it's a mini target I've had my eye on for ages! x

That's great news Sheanin. You must have been doing something right. I've not had a brill food day so need to reign it in as I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow and wanted 1.5 off next week to get my 2st sticky. Not looking good! Have a good night all. :)

peacelily said:
That's great news Sheanin. You must have been doing something right. I've not had a brill food day so need to reign it in as I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow and wanted 1.5 off next week to get my 2st sticky. Not looking good! Have a good night all. :)

Have a fab weekend hun - where are you off to?xx

Miss_Corset said:
Have a fab weekend hun - where are you off to?xx

Am going home to Scotland for the weekend. Taking my son up to have a look at university up there. We've been to a couple down here too. So we've decided to just go back home and see family. Going to be very difficult food wise but I'll just have to do my best. Will be good to see everyone as I haven't been back since July and that was for a funeral. Think they'll see a big change in my weight so am not looking forward to all of those discussions. Hey ho. Hope you gave a great weekend too. :)

Hello lovely ladies,

Hope you all had lovely weekends? Mine was fab - fireworks, amazing food (on plan, of course) and lots of relaxing with the family.

Managed 3lbs off this week, which I am beyond delighted about! That means I've only got 7 little pounds 'til target! That works out to 1lb a week til Christmas but I have 2 weeks where I'm likely to STS due to work stuff getting in the way so I need to have 2 extra good weeks to get 2lbs off to make up for that. Really hoping I can do it.

xx

Hello all. Have been away and couldn't really get on. Things have been busy on the boards. Miss corset you did well with a great loss this week. Has everyone else disappeared for a bit too. I had a good weekend but disastrous re food! I weighed myself this morning as its WI day (in 45 mins) and I've put on 1lb. Might only be half on official scales but could be anything from 1/2-1.5. Am a bit fed up as its first gain since starting and desperately trying to get to 2st loss. Hoping it will be better this week. Hope all is well with everyone :)

Ps you can so get to target for Christmas!

Morning all, your all doing amazingly well..

Well I have been bad and comfort eating and gone straight back up to 13st 6 again! Why do I do this!!

Can I come back and join you :)

Hey Peacelily - hope WI was OK. How was your weekend away? Hope you had a fab time. You've done amazingly well not to have a gain so far - don't beat yourself up if it happens - they usually drop off super quick.

Welcome back *soon to be slim* - we've missed you! Sorry to hear you've fallen off the proverbial wagon. Hopefully you can get your head back into the zone now and get those losses going again?

Have lovely Tuesdays, ladies. xx

Not liking this weather, miserable and grey here :(

Filled up today on lots of free foods :) feeling a lot better and back in control.....

Hope weigh in was ok peacelily

Hey there girls and a special hello soon-to-be-slim good to have you back and sorry to hear you've been having a rough time though I have to say I've not had my usual motivation recently. Put 1lb on today but totally expected and just have to get back to it. Know exactly what to do but sometimes feels hard putting it into practice. Both of us need to get SW heads back on and I need my social life and work to calm down cos it just messes with my ability to stick to the plan. Have not been able to get on mins and really think its stopped me being on track, if I'm not on I'm not focused! Also not done a diary since thursday, again unusual so will get back to doing that. so going to spend a bit of time tomorrow getting myself back on it.

Anyway we can do this. We can still get a few pounds before Christmas. Need to keep at it. Night all :)

Well I have been rubbish! Just can't get back to it at all! I have put on more weight this week and been secret eating again! Why do i do this?? I eat bad stuff and hide the wrappers in the bin lol! Eat maccy d's when out then eat at home and tell everyone I haven't eaten!!!

I was 13st 7 this morning!

I need help!!!!!

How do I get my mojo back????

:(

I screwed up this weekend too and my scales gave me a right bashing this morning. Can't bear to update my stats - hoping it'll drop off again because I was pretty bad, but not as bad as they're saying!

Back on plan today and loaded with super free but am at a conference Thur and Fri and at a friends on Saturday night so I'm really worried I'm gonna creep back towards the 11s and I so desperately don't want to! I'm trying so hard :(

I have has a weight problem for years Sarah, yoyoing all the time... I know I have demons.... Trying to address them today, got some old shakes from my attempt at Cambridge and gonna do a few days on that to calm my urges down!!

I am sure yours will drop off quick you have done amazingly well..

X

Back