2.5stone gone and this time its for good

To be expected those nerves!!

Well done on the SSing and being firm with yourelf. You are sure to have lost alot of weight in the fortnight or at least some serious cm's gathering from your clothes!

Bren
X

Thanks Bren,

I have definitely lost inches, my cdc took my measurements at my last wi so excited about that on wed.

Hope all is well for you ... just about to pop over to ur thread!

Howdy!!!

Its a great feeling when you can actually see it in your clothes and on the tape measure. Think it's better sometimes than the number dropping on the scales. Have you got the next suit ready for trying on in the next week or so??

We must both keep up the gym. I have been managing about 4 sessions a week for a min of 45 mins. Plus sit ups most night before bed. Which is where I am just about to go. Fingers crossed for the scales tomorrow.

I'm off to change my goals in my signature. Time to re assess.

Bren
X

Looking forward to seeing your new goals, I am off to try my first spin class in ages this evening - really looking forward to it!

So today has been a busy one, I cut the grass and did my first spin class in forever so expecting to be sore tomoro.

Short and sweet tonite but feeling great!

Well done hun!

WI for you tomorrow/today in my side of the world! hehe. Good luck.

You and i are seeming to keep busy. Which is great. I did an hour walk last night, just to have a change from the gym. We are going good with the exercise. Night off for me tonight, parent info evening until 10pm.

Sleep well and let me know how your WI goes.

Bren
XX

Ta hun, of course I'll be updating on the progress.

Just had the girls over and binned the last of the tortilla chips and dip. So feeling really good.

Bring on tomoro!

2 Stone done, that's -8lb this fortnight - whoo hoo. Also lost almost 6.5 inches ... so I am well pleased and looking likely to hit target dead on! I am so chuffed!

2 Stone done, that's -8lb this fortnight - whoo hoo. Also lost almost 6.5 inches ... so I am well pleased and looking likely to hit target dead on! I am so chuffed!

You are a star !!! WELL DONE hun :D:D

lookin great !

Debz xx

Couldn't do it without you Debz!!! U rock!

AM, wow it's all falling into place for you gorgeous! That doctor is not going to know what hit him when he goes to operate on your HOT BOD!!

xx

Couldn't do it without you Debz!!! U rock!

:eek: thanks hun......I just do the naggin - YOU do the hard stuff !!

Debz xx

Bren, You make me laugh, hod bod, I think not!!!! but skinny bod maybe- lets hope so.

Thanks for helping me through!

So today has been a great day.... 20 mins of yoga this morning, almost an hour in the gym - cardio and an hours brisk walk this evening! Off to have my last shake then to bed, out with 5 kids and best mate tomoro - lets hope the weather stays good so we can walk to the park then gym session tomoro night

Any time. Maybe your new initials should be HB! LOL xxx

My you sound busy tomorrow too. Best way to do a diet really. I have taken a half day off and just about finished a clean through the house and off to do some school work before hubby and me hopefully go to the gym tonight.

Good thing is I'm at home and able to get stuck back into 3ltrs of water today.

Hey girl we are doing this! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Debz you CDC???

x

We are doing this!!! Debz, yeah she's fab! Been out and about with the 5 kids today, McD's and even carried chocolate round in my handbag. Not a bite passed my lips but unfortunately not enough water down me, so trying to get 2l down before I have my 2nd shake and hit the gym!

hey gorgeous - hope you glugged that H2O !!! and enjoyed the gym !!!

ur doin brill :D:D

Debz xx

Got about 4.5l down me today, upped my resistance programme to 3 sets tonight and my plank is now 15 seconds instead of 10 so getting there. Hoping to be feeling good tomoro to rock out to zumba, got a cardio session planned tomoro evening then babysitting tomoro nite, no excuses to get this DONE!

Got about 4.5l down me today, upped my resistance programme to 3 sets tonight and my plank is now 15 seconds instead of 10 so getting there. Hoping to be feeling good tomoro to rock out to zumba, got a cardio session planned tomoro evening then babysitting tomoro nite, no excuses to get this DONE!

JAYSUS......am knackered just reading that !!!!! phew...........

are you sure your name's not FONDA !!!!!

ha ha

luvya.................

Debz xx

Back