2.5stone gone and this time its for good

you know me just keeping busy and making damn sure I hit that target on time or before! p.s. my scales i'm 11st12 whoo hoo

Way to go AM!

I have a sachet to go of I think hot choc and then going to have green tea for the remainder of the night.

Got to finish this program for the school production, make up schedule for tomorrow's rehearsal and then my marking.

XXX

and i thought I was busy! Well I am stiff and sore today so Zumba will have to wait..... can't change my gym session tonight otherwise I would think of a restday. Anyhow, its all good.

YOU ARE SO GOING TO BE AT YOUR GOAL AM!!!!

Keep it up babe.

xx

Well my scales report another small loss today 1/4lb. Just as well as I was so tired yesterday and all I wanted to do was eat! Did a gym session but that was about it...wrecked. had a lie in today but still tired. Have a gym session this evening.... cardio only. Spin class tomoro then a resistance session. Got to blast this belly fat!

Sit ups AM I swear by them. As the fat disappears if you have muscle underneath as you loose you get ab definition as opposed to just a smaller version of the shaped belly you have! That's why I love weight training, it changes your shape.

Good work with resisting girl!

Bren
xx

Still having issues doing core work.... got my plank up to 15seconds... I used to be able to do 3 sets of 90!!! But still building on it hoping it will aid recovery from the op! I love sit ups with a medecine ball and gutted that I can't do it YET!!! lol

Ok so its the end of Monday.... I am completely addicted to farmville on FB I so need to get a job. There was one in the paper last week.... first one in months so have applied its a good hour away but hey ho lets hope I get an interview and fit into that suit!

Well on my last shake, done a 30min spin class and my resistance programme. Been quite sore this evening.... tummy.... fibroid me thinks. So might have to slow down on the old gym for a while. Anyway today is the 2nd time since week three that I have not had fizzy water or water flavouring so between that and the exercise today I am hoping for the scales to pay off in the morning! Going to try and do at least 10mins yoga tomoro too as I haven't done any since Friday. Just gotta keep busy and hope there are a few more jobs advertised tomoro. Fingers crossed xx

Yeah if you have a fibroid you should really be careful. Hun is that the op you are having?

You will get there with the core work. Keep building on it now before surgery you'll get there! Hey and good work with 6 weeks, just over now of SSing!

Bren
X

Thanks, yeah that's the op! I figure if I can get as strong and lean as possible then recovery has gotta be easier! Thursday will be the end of week 7 and not a cheat in sight! Just gotta keep plodding on.... my scales show 11lb to loose so 2/3 weeks and I am done! whoo hoo

That is awesome! Time to go shopping maybe!!!

Bren
xx

Nah still got all my clothes from the start of the year 08 so just shopping in the closet for the time being lol

Ok so I reckon today that I have lost 4lb this week... will have to wait until next week to have it confirmed but looking good on getting to goal.... on my scales anyway.. .they are about 4lb lighter than my CDC's but I also wi in the morning - naked whereas I wi with cdc clothed and in the afternoon/evening!

Great news AM!

When do you think that you will move up the plans??

Bren
X

I have to move up by the 25th September although to be honest I am so hungry at the moment... been considering doing it before then. I am just not in the zone right now, but will stick with it!

Good girl! Perhaps just go another 2 weeks of SS then move to 790. I had still very good losses on this and it does shake up your body and spurs on weight loss.

Hun you have done brill!

xx

Well, feeling ok today. Felt crap the last few days and last night was really faint on the way home from the gym so I raided my cupboards and freezer.... RELAX I added a meal, I had tuna and 2 tbsp of Spinach so really had a ss+ day, felt so much better after, then I had a bar and water flavouring as I had a friend over last night. Was unsure whether to consider this cheating, but having done so much exercise recently and then the pain, lightheadedness and constant feelings of hunger I had to do something, I think my body just needed extra protein. Plan for today, take four kids to the cinema then off to the gym for a PT session. SSing again today... got to loose this last ten pounds on my scales!!!

Hey.. Amm and Bren... just read your thread from the start to now.. and you have come so far... really inspiring!.. keep up the good work.. not long now!.

Im on day 4 of a restart and it is so hard... feeling really low at times and isolated :( but it is also TOTM so think im just having a moment! :)

I have a wedding 6 weeks tomorow so will be SS'ing until then, then upping the plan to 790 etc... i have alot to lose.. but will get there.. really concentrating on the Maintenence this time as like you i just lost the weight and went straight back to eating what made me fat in first place... and then wondered why! doh!...

Just had a soup and feeling a little perkier... bank holiday weekend ahead of me.. and going to keep busy with house work and sorting and Gym tonight.. :)

What are your weekend plans?

:)

Hi Clareymary, hope this thread wasn't too boring to read in one go! lol welcome back. Restarts are hard, but we know the pitfalls and hopefully this time round can avoid them.

I took my nieces, and best friend's daughter to the cinema to see bandslam. Fed them wotsits, haribo and chocolate throughout and wasn't at all tempted! whoo hoo! Had a session with the personal trainer and am shocked by how out of shape I am.... weights were so difficult as were the sprints on the treadmill, crosstrainer, step and bike ohoh well at least I can improve lol.

Nothing planned for the bank holiday weekend, but will hit the gym everyday and plann to give up the cigarettes at some point this weekend too.... Want to be off them by the 1st of September well thats the plan anyway! How are you going to keep busy?

AM THAT'S GREAT GIVING UP THE CIG'S!! You go hun.

Claremary hello!!! good luck with the remainder of the first week however you did day you were up to about day 5 by now so the K fairy should be with you and the hunger gone.

AM we done too on not cheating and just adding the meal. You have incredible will power babe! How many more weeks of SS are you aiming for?

xx

Back