2 holidays in 2 months

eleda

Just finished week 4 and have lost just over 1.5 stones doing a mixture of SS and SS+ with a couple of blips
I have maybe another 2 to 2.5 to go and I'll be happy. My aim was to get to target by beginning of July. However I'm worried I might not make it as have 2 holidays coming up
Holiday 1 to Spain next week for 4 nights all inclusive, then it's Sicily for 4 nights at the end of June for a friends wedding.
My question is, if I come off plan for both holidays but I am sensible (I make healthy choices) do you still think I can lose 2 to 2.5 stone by the 2nd July?

i would say yes at a push maybe add exra water stick to ss+ foods and add in extra exercise a nice long walk over the beach ect x

Willbeyummy said:
i would say yes at a push maybe add exra water stick to ss+ foods and add in extra exercise a nice long walk over the beach ect x

I was thinking maybe just eating meat. It's alcohol that worries me though!!!

dont worry about alchol stick to water and ake flavourings if you need to its not good to drink booze in the heat :p and anyway u need to be out of ketiosis 3 days before you have alchol x

Willbeyummy said:
dont worry about alchol stick to water and ake flavourings if you need to its not good to drink booze in the heat :p and anyway u need to be out of ketiosis 3 days before you have alchol x

Why do you need to be out of it 3 days before alcohol?

i'm in the same boat, got a holiday abroad start of june, followed by a hen wkend 3 days later plus an all inclusive trip to spain 2 wks after the hen wkend! bit of a nightmare in terms of the diet but i plan to stick to protein based foods and try and swim every day when abroad and have lots of water too. i will get back on CD for the 2 wks in between the hen wkend and the Spain trip and hope i can lose quite a bit of whatever i put on during my first 2 hols! i've set my goal for around august sometime as i should be around a stone and a half away from goal by the time i go on my first hol so i know having the break will put it back a bit!

try not to stress too much about reaching ur goal by a certain date, sometimes things get in the way that we cant control but i would imagine that even if you're not dead on goal by July, you definitely won't be far off.

lumpyandbumpy said:
i'm in the same boat, got a holiday abroad start of june, followed by a hen wkend 3 days later plus an all inclusive trip to spain 2 wks after the hen wkend! bit of a nightmare in terms of the diet but i plan to stick to protein based foods and try and swim every day when abroad and have lots of water too. i will get back on CD for the 2 wks in between the hen wkend and the Spain trip and hope i can lose quite a bit of whatever i put on during my first 2 hols! i've set my goal for around august sometime as i should be around a stone and a half away from goal by the time i go on my first hol so i know having the break will put it back a bit!

try not to stress too much about reaching ur goal by a certain date, sometimes things get in the way that we cant control but i would imagine that even if you're not dead on goal by July, you definitely won't be far off.

It's a nightmare isn't it!
Think I'll do the same as you and stick to protein
Not sure if I can pass on the alcohol though :)
Still going to try my hardest for July, but I guess it's not the end of the world If it took an extra month or so
Thanks again

Back