ProPoints 2 nd week weigh in :)

sharron12

Lost 2.25lb this week. Was amazed as had all 49 weekly points and hardly moved off my bum all week as had loads of work on. I also didn't feel any lighter if you know what I mean. So pleased that's 5 lb off in 2 wks- if only it would carry on at that rate!!

Well done u I have my second wi on Thursday I would glad if I lost that much I'm trying to lose 2lb a week to stay on track x x x

Wow that's brill how are you finding the propoints? I'm doing old points at home but think I need support of a class so debating going to class on Wednesday, I've only done 1 week on my own so will see if I've lost owt on tues cause can't afford class really and got old points calculator and food scales.x

I know it's a bit of a Iain but the wheel u get us pretty east to use I ent bothered wiv a calulater x x

Please excuse my iPhone typin lol I meant pain and easy lol x

Sazbirl said:
Wow that's brill how are you finding the propoints? I'm doing old points at home but think I need support of a class so debating going to class on Wednesday, I've only done 1 week on my own so will see if I've lost owt on tuescause can't afford class really and got old points calculator and food scales.x

Finding the pp quite easy to do so far. I have done old Ww quite a few times in the past so thought I'd struggle with the new plan but I haven't so far. Finding the Ww app on my phone really useful for tracking. Also my mind is in the right place - with me I could do sw/Ww whatever, but if my head wasnt in it 100% then I'm doomed to fail! I have worked out that if I lose 1lb a wk then I'll be slim for summer- haven't been slim since before having kids so Its pretty exciting :)
If you are determined then you will do it, class or not. I think you'd have to get the new calculator (or app) though as the new pp would be difficult to work out without it. Good luck whichever way you do it! X

:D
Lost 2.25lb this week. Was amazed as had all 49 weekly points and hardly moved off my bum all week as had loads of work on. I also didn't feel any lighter if you know what I mean. So pleased that's 5 lb off in 2 wks- if only it would carry on at that rate!!

Well Done, i hope my Wi this week is that good, 2 pounds will do me lovely :D.

well done :) i hadnt used the 49 extra points in week one and i was hesitating to use them in week two. i ended up using them all in the end and lost 4 pound, i done a good bit of walking though, but it still felt great using so many points and still losing. Pro points has a big thumbs up from me so far :D

well done :) i hadnt used the 49 extra points in week one and i was hesitating to use them in week two. i ended up using them all in the end and lost 4 pound, i done a good bit of walking though, but it still felt great using so many points and still losing. Pro points has a big thumbs up from me so far :D

I'm with you there!!! PRO-POINTS are great and really do work for me, it feels like i'm not on a diet at all, which is how it should be :D Well Done for you loss;)

Back