2 pictures for you

wellandgood

Silver Member
Only been 8 weeks on TFR but feeling brave so I have added before and now pics as a testimony to my success so far. Cant wait to show my goal pics!!! go on, have a laugh,, ooo I mean peek....:giggle: They are in my album

WOW what a difference in only two months!! Well done! You look fab :)

Gosh, how fabulous and more confident you look already? I mean check that second pose out compared to your first picture. You are doing so great and I cannot wait to see a next picture of you. :)

OMG what a difference, ya look amazing hun
WELL DONE YOU!!!!

WOW!! You look so different! Well done, you should be really proud of yourself xxx

Thanks guys. I do feel more confident, but only having fun taking the photo. I actually hate posing for em...

You look brilliant - you have more confidence in the second photo, you should be very proud of yourself, well done bring on the next one.
Thanks Lin, you look great in your photos too. I have a long way to go but wow this diet really works!!!!

Wow, well done! You look loads different, totally different shape now! And brimming with confidence too! Fantastic! Thanks for showing x

wow!!!
You looking good girl!!! :D

Every time I see a loss like this I am amazed!! I know you have some to go, but I can hjust see how you will be transformed at goal!!

Well done and thankyou for being brave....

Looking at photos is one thing that really keeps me so motivated

xx

wow!!!
You looking good girl!!! :D

Every time I see a loss like this I am amazed!! I know you have some to go, but I can hjust see how you will be transformed at goal!!

Well done and thankyou for being brave....

Looking at photos is one thing that really keeps me so motivated

xx
thanks tilly, or should I call you "tiny" (silly me). photos keep me motivated too so thats why i posted them.

Hey sexy lady - you are looking fabulous!!!! you will be needing my jessica rabbit title soon;)

what is the world going to do when we are both at goal looking absolutely amazing - they wont know whats hit them!
xxx

Hey sexy lady - you are looking fabulous!!!! you will be needing my jessica rabbit title soon;)

what is the world going to do when we are both at goal looking absolutely amazing - they wont know whats hit them!
xxx

So true Jess,!! thanks for that btw. Cant wait till Im another 30 down and I will post another pic...

WOW!!!! Look at you!!! You look like a totally new lady!!!! You look incredible.. Good on you hon ... I remember you sending me a message asking me about the cd 8 weeks ago and you were so raring to go . You have done so well..
Keep smiling hon your looking wonderful xx

What a great difference and so good to see - keep up the good work and just think how good the next picture will look!!

WOW!!!! Look at you!!! You look like a totally new lady!!!! You look incredible.. Good on you hon ... I remember you sending me a message asking me about the cd 8 weeks ago and you were so raring to go . You have done so well..
Keep smiling hon your looking wonderful xx

Thanks curly, Im getting embarresed now, although i know i shouldnt be. your looking great too hun!

Back