2 stone in 6 weeks

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Hi all,
Just wanted to share my great news - lost 2 stone in 6 weeks. I am over the moon. I've had a couple of meals out with friends - (I'd decided that I would do this and go straight back on and that's worked for me BUT I know it doesn't for many people!). I also had a couple of days off when I had a really bad knee infection and had strong antibiotics.
I have an interview this week - I want a job a bit closer to home to cut down on the 2-3 hour travelling each day. Not sure about getting this one but we'll see.:jelous: :D

Last edited:
Well done Annemarie- that is a super weight loss!! Fantastic! Good luck with the interview - would be fab to have a shorter commute!!

well done Annemarie, that's fantastic, well done.

are you doing CD? how did you find having the meals out? I am going into aam this week and have been invited to 2 meals out and am worried what I should do. I thought I would have chicken tikka and salad for the curry night out and have just chicken breast and green veg for the meal at a carvery. how does this sound to you? sorry for picking your brains but I would love to know how you played it.

Emma,
I'd decided at the beginning that CD was going to fit into MY lifestyle. I'd heard about people taking their soup to a restaurant but that just isn't me. It's not that I cared about what people would think - I just enjoy the whole social thing about meals with friends and I love food too !!!!I don't have a lot of meals out - maybe one a month at most. My CDC is a lovely lady and she's really down to earth. I talked to her and she said just to have what I wanted and go back on it the next day (my meals were in evening). That way I wouldn't feel resentful and if I put on 1 or 2lb so what - I could take it off pretty quick!
Well I tried it - to be honest the desire to binge wasn't really there any more. I enjoyed my nights out and went back on SS the following morning no problem.
I know that wouldn't work for everyone though and I DO think every person has to find what suits them. I was prepared to start again if I found it didn't work - and avoid meals out. I also didn't have two in the same week so that might be a problem for you!
By the way - I found AAM a real pain. I have continued to cook for my 16yr old daughter without any problem but it was really annoying cooking different meals for the two of us. I also craved a BIG steaming bowl of vegetables !!!!!!!!

2 stone in 6 weeks ....well done you must be thrilled, dont forget to throw all your big clothes out as you slim, I have done that and it feels brilliant, actually I put all my clothes into a charity bag.

Wow
what a great weightloss you have going on there!! tis great that you can jump on and off with no problems.. I used to be able to do that, but then found my one night off turned into weeks or Months :eek: so well done on that score :)

Thanks Sonya - clearing out isn't one of my strengths though! You are doing brilliant!
Geri - I know - so far so good but as soon as the slippery slope starts I'll be clawing it back(I hope!)

You are doing brilliant with your diet, hope to follow in your footsteps as 2 stone in 6 weeks would be fab!! Sarahxx.

well done ann-marie :D

great achievement and well deserved

xxxxx

thanks for sharing your tips, I really appreciate it. I am going to eat but avoid all carbs and hope that works.

Emma,
I'm sure you'll be fine - it's worth a try anyway! Good luck and ENJOY !

well done on hitting the 2 stone mark!

Amy

Back