2 Stone Menorca Challenge

SHAZA

Silver Member
Hi all,

Who will join my 2 stone pre 50th birthday challenge ?? I want to loose 2 more stone before I fly to Menorca on 1st June with my family to celebrate my 50th Birthday. Come on I need all the support I can get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th April ~ 4lb
26th April ~ 4lb
3rd May ~ 4lb
10th May ~ 4lb
17th May ~ 4lb
24th May ~ 4lb
31st May ~ 4lb

Add your name here ~

SHAZA

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif

Hi all,

Who will join my 2 stone pre 50th birthday challenge ?? I want to loose 2 more stone before I fly to Menorca on 1st June with my family to celebrate my 50th Birthday. Come on I need all the support I can get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th April ~ 4lb
26th April ~ 4lb
3rd May ~ 4lb
10th May ~ 4lb
17th May ~ 4lb
24th May ~ 4lb
31st May ~ 4lb

Add your name here ~

SHAZA
SERENDIPITY
SAINTE ESPRIT

count me in as im off to turkey on 4th june !

When are you starting? Would love to join in, will start Saturday 22nd as have house full of visitors, can I still join?

Can I join too?

We are off to Tunisia on 6th June and to be 2 stone lighter would make me nearly at my goal - AGAIN! :sigh:

So count me in - cant weight!

Hi all,

19th April ~ 4lb
26th April ~ 4lb
3rd May ~ 4lb
10th May ~ 4lb
17th May ~ 4lb
24th May ~ 4lb
31st May ~ 4lb

Add your name here ~

SHAZA
SERENDIPITY
SAINTE
JODYWANTSTOBEASIZE10
LUNAR
ROSB
WANNABSLIM
KITTYKAT
DYINGTOBESLIM

Thats 9 of us brave wemitts so far if we all achieve it that will be 252lb of wobbly bobbly fat gone wey hey

Please post your weight loss and I will do a rolling total every friday

ps Jody it is 2 stone by June not July ( ekkkkkk)

Me too please!!!!! Desperatly need the support!! Sarahxx.

19th April ~ 4lb
26th April ~ 4lb
3rd May ~ 4lb
10th May ~ 4lb
17th May ~ 4lb
24th May ~ 4lb
31st May ~ 4lb

Add your name here ~

SHAZA
SERENDIPITY
SAINTE
JODYWANTSTOBEASIZE10
LUNAR
ROSB
WANNABSLIM
KITTYKAT
DYINGTOBESLIM
KATIE31
SARAHP

Well thats 11 of us now dont forget to either copy and paste my goal adding your actual weight loss to it or post your loss each weigh day (or I will chasing you he he )

No cheating now THAT MEANS YOU!!! If we all stick to it we will loose a massive 154lb by June 1st

"With a little help from my friends"

KATIE31

Hi Sarah

Lets support each other as we have roughly the same weight to loose. Its a long long road that we are travelling on but we are not alone with all the support from the wemitts and minimins how can we fail !!!

Keep up the great work and keep focused (says she who is still dreaming of humous and pitta bread he he he)

Omg! I'm so excited by this!!!
Can I use the 9lbs that Ihave lost in the first 2 weeks or are we starting from 0
Either way is good for me
S xxx

ROSB

Start date 1st weigh in 19th April (This Thursday)
Please post your weekly fabulous losses ~ just depends what day you are weighed but maybe all post on a Friday at the end of the week ?? Its up to you really. Copy and paste mine and then you can post your actual weight next to the 4lb predicted weight loss

Serendipity

I am excited tooooo ~ start with you weight loss this week around the 19th depending on what day you are weighed

Keep up the great work

Hi there everybody

Got weighed today and lost 7lb so well on the way for the 2 stone mark for June 21lb to go

Hows everyone doing

19th April ~ 4lb ACTUALLY LOST 7LB WEY HEY
26th April ~ 4lb
3rd May ~ 4lb
10th May ~ 4lb
17th May ~ 4lb
24th May ~ 4lb
31st May ~ 4lb

RUNNING TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE 7LB

Back