2 stone off before my holiday!

Just joined up to this forum! was researching exante last nite an came across this so decided to order the bumper pack. im goin on holiday on 24th september and really want 2stone off before i go away. ive tried the gym an high protein diets but havent stuck to them so im hopin exante will be diff. cant seem to get below 11stone, ive hit a stone wall :( so hopin to get some support frm u guys so u can help me along the way. id say my pack shud come on friday so il start on sunday/monday..... wish me luck!

Good luck and welcome aboard :)

Sure, I think the average weightloss is 1 stone a month

Hello and welcome! Best of luck with your journey.

:wavey:

thanks everyone! stil waiting on my bumper pack to arrive... oh the joys of living in northern ireland :( been eatin like a horse all day, my belly has inflated to twice the size lol tryin to sicken myself of junk so i wont miss it wen i start the diet...

ok so i logged onto exante to check the status of my order an theres no sign of it in my account..... does this mean oder and payment didnt go through? im confused :sigh:

im an ass.... i didnt finish the payment the other nite, jus checked my online banking there now so went an finished it....which means my pack wont come til halfway thru nx wk.... im sooo silly!

Oh what a shame :( Just wanted to drop in and say good luck for when it gets there :D

my bumper pack has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so tonite i had a serious muchfest of popcorn, choc and sweeties while watchin a dvd with my best friend......im so ready for this tomoro :) BRING IT ON!

indeed it is! aw love lipsy dresses, i would but the whole shop if i cud! im sure ul look amazin :) goin to alicante, rite in the city, lived ther for a year as part of my degree so i like to go back every now an again to see friends an party like crazy... need to give those skinny spanish girls a run for ther money this year! lol

indeed it is! aw love lipsy dresses, i would but the whole shop if i cud! im sure ul look amazin :) goin to alicante, rite in the city, lived ther for a year as part of my degree so i like to go back every now an again to see friends an party like crazy... need to give those skinny spanish girls a run for ther money this year! lol
I don't own a Lispy dress but I will for my birthday nice and short oh yes lol..

Funny yep defo on exante you will be the skinny Minnie of them all .. Keep that thought in your mind and you will be fine.
Did u order the bumper pack?

yea i did, cos itl give me a bit of variety. was just wondering, isnt it ok to add boiling water to the soups, u dont have to eat it cold?

Back