2 STONE TO BMI - I CAN DO THIS!!!

"It's one of the reasons that for every day I clock 100% on sole source, I have promised myself to appreciate it and not take it for granted at all"....words to be engraved in gold:rolleyes:.

It's almost 5pm and I'm 3 packs and a piece of fish (unplanned:oops:) down already.

Looking forward to my mac and cheese dinner and a looooooong cuppa tea before I sleep tonight.

Wish me luck, guys; I'm struggling here....:confused:

...Thinking of busting out the chicken and mushroom varieties this week... I'm low on supplies and thinking of what variants to stock up with. Coming to mind apart from my pasta's and bars (7 of each for the week) are smoothies; chocolate shakes; maple porridge and chicken and mushroom soups. Guess I'll just mish-mash em up to get a whole box worth. I will have extras, but that always comes in handy for the odd day...Cambridge diet is slowly eroding my kiddies college fund.....:rolleyes:

I've rediscovered an old favorite - Chocolate Mint Shake!!! Ahhhhhhh. I had it hot this morning with a teaspoon of beanies Choc Mint Flavored Coffee and I was like died and gone to heavennnn...... Sod that AfterEight Mint choc box lurking in the pantry; this is the real deal!!! Hot chocolate mint! And washed down with a cool 1 liter jug of Orange Flavored Water Flavor:D Mmmmmmm:D, CWP doesn't look so bad today....

Okay so time to fess up. It's not been all smooth and peachy this week. I really tried my best, really, but the human in me just had to come out and stick her tongue at my efforts so there was a lot of splugeo'rama and bingeo'rama going on within the last few days...I still have the stomach aches to prove it....but hopefully I'm set for weekend success and have come to terms with it so I'm writing about it. I don't want to write that much about slip ups, as it depresses me and I've found that coming back to read about my journey makes me happy most times so let's go easy on the bad times. It's still accountability that counts so just to give it a few words and move on. I would rather talk about the after effect of the binge.

Now the stomach aches are real. The body really is not ready for foreign food so even though the mouth has a mind of its own, you're quickly reminded by the tummy that 'please do not do this anymore', lol.

I have serious gas, colic, cramps and general miserable time going on - meanwhile I've gone off food again so that's why I'm happy the choc mint is going down well. I'm struggling to get back into ketosis so I'm guzzling down the water like my life depends on it. I have no hopes really for weigh-in this Sunday - let's just hope the bloating and water weight isn't so severe as to throw me back to the 92 :rolleyes:era; I so am ready to and really wanna groove the 80's :cool:.

On the plus side - I received a compliment yesterday from a colleague who doesn't really talk much. He says, boy you've really been hitting the gym these days - it's so obvious...and I say 'really?' and he says 'yeahhh, you've lost a **** ton of weight and you look awesome'!

I almost gave him a hug :D instead I gave him a big beaming smile and said - 'you know what? you've just made my day....:D'

Nice note to end this post - see ya l8r!!!:banana_dancer:

It's almost time to bust out the ticker weight loss visuals. That's how I'm gonna celebrate 89kg. That and a well deserved spa treatment. :stickdance:I need pampering, lol.:D

Getting to 89 makes me officially 2 stone to bmi. So my target journey will officially begin. Hope to get there before mid-November...#babydance. Let's take it still a day at a time woot woot!!!

I was watching some program about food addiction being the problem of the millennium. That the biggest problem around food addiction is the way we all trivialize it. It's not seen as an addiction the way we view opioids. And that is where the real danger lies as morbid obesity is almost as normal as being overweight, and being over weight is seen as normal weight, meanwhile you still can't wear a bikini to save your life at overweight bmi:oops: e.t.c; and normal weight is seen as being malnourished, under fed, depleted, emaciated...:)...I got that term by the way from all the noise CNN and SKY have been making all morning about 'opioids' and our dear president's views on them so forgive me, the word is quite fresh in my vocab today :D

So the question is, do we who spend so much time, money and energy :rolleyes:battling this never ending battle of the bulge agree that junk food should also be elevated to opioid status? By food I mean the addictive sugar and white flour junky part and not the 'right-winger veggies fruits hunter gatherer' food category lol.

Now that's 'food for thought', pun intended...:D ponder ponder :D

Weigh in day and I'm 90.7!!!! Can't believe it I tell you...it's been almost forever since I've seen a zero next to 9! Finally I own the 90's and no longer am I in 100kg territory! I'm the boss lady:cool:...and even with all the hiccups!!! Probably I'd have been 89 if not for the cheats but who cares....seeing a loss with all that cheating makes me feel I'm ready for step 2! However I've promised to get well into the 80's before I step up. I'm still feeling like it's all a dream lol, and my resolve has increased so much. It's a Sunday and I'm not even tempted with all the cooking I'm batching up for the kids for the week etc... I guess that's what the power of the mind can achieve hehehe:D I'm almost nostalgic to leave the 90's where I've been for the better part of the last 2 years...but it's now time to leave finally. I'm going to keep researching on reverse diets - that's really the only way to reset a sh@tty metabolism so it's still a long time for me on cwp but this time I'm really #InItToWinIt!!!:wee:

I'm ready to storm into the 80's with class and style:cool: so it's wardrobe overhaul time. I'm almost overwhelmed with the idea of tackling the wardrobe to unleash my thin clothes once more but I have to do it sometime. My trousers are not doing me any favors and I still feel my legs are still too big for skirts. I ordered some wide leg trousers in size 12 from marks and Spencer's but they came with full elastic that aren't doing anything for the softness in my hips and thighs - I need something stiffer to hold me all in so I need to do more shopping and I have to return those I'm afraid. Who else does wide leg in long length? And advise please? I'm desperate. I really have no clue about shopping for my size especially in regular normal shops :(:confused::rolleyes::oops:

Chocolate mint is it for the next couple of weeks. It's overtaken the smoothie and the maple pecan lady in me hehehe...I'm also enjoying the chicken soups enormously. I had a mix of choc mint and toffee bar for breakfast and lunch - half and half at each meal - the choc mint drawn out well with a Starbucks americano and choc mint beanies flavor coffee - which was so yummy. I'm having spag Bol for dinner though and maybe a soup when or if the midnight munchies hit. See y'all later :D

Hey 2stone2bmi

I have just been catching up on your diary, you are going to be in the 80s before you know it!

I don’t know of any places that do wide fitting long legged trousers as I don’t have long legs I’m afraid :p.

You have got me very interested in the concept of treating sugar etc like drugs.

Have you ever heard of a book called “The Sweet Poision Quit Plan”? It’s a diet book about removing sugar from your life; however, it talks extensively about the addictive nature of sugar and how detrimental that is to the human body. I found it very eye opening.

Xx

Hey 2stone2bmi

I have just been catching up on your diary, you are going to be in the 80s before you know it!

I don’t know of any places that do wide fitting long legged trousers as I don’t have long legs I’m afraid :p.

You have got me very interested in the concept of treating sugar etc like drugs.

Have you ever heard of a book called “The Sweet Poision Quit Plan”? It’s a diet book about removing sugar from your life; however, it talks extensively about the addictive nature of sugar and how detrimental that is to the human body. I found it very eye opening.

Xx

Oh, really! sounds quite interesting!!! No I haven't but I would really like to.

Hopefully, the more awareness is being made about the consequences of our food choices to our eventual lifespan, the better.

Meanwhile allow Food, Pharma, Fitness and other such industries continue to benefit from our ignorance in the meantime. It's all about the benjamins at the end of the day :p.

Not yet had my first meal of the day and its almost midday. Been so bogged up with work and general CWP meal apathy at the moment. Picture a 10 month old screwing up his nose and turning his head away from the spoon looming in front of him - yeah, that's me this morning; sigh...

Let's see how it goes. At least the water and the coffee are flowing down....

It just dawned on me that I'm already 2stone2bmi!!! Actually my weight at BMI 25 should be 79kg ideally, so I was 2 stone to BMI at 91kg actually :). It's just that I'm not yet 2 stone to target :D.

At 87kg I will be 2 stone to target so let's just get perspectives correct - I'm referring to an earlier post I made on 89kg lol. Guess I'm just so excited to be in the 80's once more. So now I officially own the name 2stone2BMI as I'm already sniffing very closely at the 80's woo hoo!!!

Ok, back to work :tongue:

Back