2 STONE TO BMI - I CAN DO THIS!!!

another interesting day with more people taking note of my progress lol. Hope to have good news at this weekend's weigh in;). Let me keep enjoying the accolades for now...they will soon change to horror, double takes, and keen office rumor mongering in the next few weeks. I can already see it coming....:rolleyes:.

It happened when I had the drastic drop from morbid obese to overweight back in the 2014's however now its gonna be from overweight (I peeped briefly for a few days into obese at 101kg:oops:) to normal which is really quite controversial as I mentioned in an earlier post on this diary. Most people see being overweight as the new normal; and you who strive for normal weight ranges especially after being so fockn' fat before makes other people feel very uneasy with themselves.

I will give one example - a regular sized lady I know keeps complimenting me daily; however today we actually got talking and she commended the cambridge program for the visible results it's giving me. She then goes further to say she's also thinking of giving the program a shot - to get rid of her tummy (I look and don't see any tummy...):D:D:D....well there you have it - it's always ok when the 'always been slim' crowd go on a diet; but when the original fat fokkers make life changing decisions on their weight....'and now the screaming starts:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:' ... ;)

been feeling very poorly the last few days. Had to take both today and yesterday off work; doctor says its an infection. :(. so now I'm being pumped full of antibiotics and stuff and confined to the bed. Just had a tub of plain yoghurt with some biscuits for later. Have no appetite whatsoever; so even those are being forced. Ah well...hope to get well soon, stabilize for a few more days on step 3 or 4 then probably continue sole source. :)

...Still convalescing. I'm the proverbial invalid - feel like a pin cushion with all the jabs I've been getting #sigh. I feel much better now, but my appetite is still nowhere to be found. All I'm able to tolerate is plain yoghurt and cheddar cheese - can't stand the biscuits, tried bananas and sweet potatoes and eggs but could only have a bit - at least enough to tip the calories into the 1,500's as I'm not going to be that person who takes antibiotics on an empty stomach - no matter what, lol. And the chocolate mint shakes have been lifesavers. The mint taste works well for a bitter tasting mouth. Today supposed to be weigh-in day but let's sod that ...:D. We resume once the doctor gives the go-ahead, so updates from now till then will be just about getting better :).

On another note - the doctor was pretty pleased with my blood-work, weight and other stuff - all the numbers were in the right direction! Blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol count - all vitals - pretty pleasing. It's always a good idea to cut out the sugar and drop some weight:)

Just popped in to wish you well!

Good news your doctor is happy with your blood-work, weight and other stuff.:)

Just popped in to wish you well!

Good news your doctor is happy with your blood-work, weight and other stuff.:)

Thanks for dropping by, Mini!

I'm actually feeling much better now, but still on antibiotics so no sole source for me yet till probably mid-week :).

Still taking things easy. Doctor has advised plenty of rest and plenty of water. Two things I'm quite good at by the way. :). My appetite is still not back, though I've been able to maintain a 1,500 calorie intake so far - with a bit of difficulty :D. More antibiotics - a strain of Typhoid was detected so we ain't taking any chances :)

I guess being on a low calorie diet has some part to play in bringing down one's immunity. I don't want to think so but all indicators seem to be pointing in that direction. Or why do most people get sick at some point when dropping weight fast on cambridge and other similar vlcd's...although one may argue that you could also have fallen sick if you were not on a low calorie diet. Ho hum:rolleyes:

oh yeahhh, I won't stop because I can't stop!!! Trophy recognition:winner:, woot woot!!!

Woke up today with all fogginess, grogginess and doldruminess:D lifted, finally:). I feel good!!!:wee:wahoo!!!

Time to get back on the wagon and drive into those 80's in style like tha Diva I is...:cool:

So I'm doing 5 products a day (my modification on 3 shakes and a 200 cal meal on step 2, coz face it - a cwp meal is a 200 cal meal:rolleyes:) till I feel ok enough to do 4 products once more, still need a bit more for the last bits of antibiotics:rolleyes:. And needless to say, gazillions of water as I keep getting thirsty ginourmously!!!

No hurries!!! No worries!!! It's slay-ay-ay-ay time!!!

Weigh-in target on Sunday is a modest 90kg. Let's not be greedy shall we? and hope at least for status quo:p. Also I need to congratulate myself for totally totally breaking my scale obsession, I didn't once stand on the scale throughout! That one time at the doctor's office doesn't count coz I wasn't interested in any number not on my consultant's scale - thankyuvellymuch:D...so I didn't look, hahaha.

It's all good. But it's time to get back serious. :p

Ah well, seems the lack of appetite has made slipping back into the big K as easy as pie - I'm between 5 and 4 packs per day now, just keeping it flexible at the moment :).

Looking forward to my weekend jog, I feel so refreshed really, hahahaha. Also, I think my good mood is also due to some clothes suddenly fitting after being tight for so long, and I don't know what's more motivating to a dieting person than being able to fit into old clothes! Good times!

Hope it is good news!

I was actually such a wuss. I didn't go get weighed. I ran.

Got quite a few calls from my consultant that I eventually returned with apologies....:oops:.

Still on plan, with slight modifications. Though I know I need to get my sh...t together asap. Still on the last vestiges of antibiotics - should be fully rounded up by Wednesday, so if there will be any bloat from the medics hopefully by weekend will be all gone.

Yeah, I'm a p@ssy, I know....:p

Last day on the meds, yippee. I seem to have lost some more inches around the hip area, and that's really making me happy. :). It's actually pushing 43 inches very closely; I never ever dreamed it could get below 45 much less down to 43, lol. Good times, lol. If only the calves will also catch up quickly :rolleyes:. On another note there are a few life changing happenings around me. We are moving house!!! We've lived there for close to 14 years now, and the nostalgia is really hitting me badly. So many memories, sigh...but we have to move on sadly. We've outgrown that area and the kids need space. Moving from a 2 bedroom bungalow to an awesome 2 storey 4 bedroom apartment. The kids are super excited, lol and I could really do with the space. Just think, I finally have a place to set up my yoga studio and put my treadmill :whacky068:. The poor thing keeps having to be folded up all the time and that's discouraging when you have only 15 to 30 minutes to have a go in the morning. Since I traveled, got back, took ill e.t.c I haven't even bothered to dust it much less use it :rolleyes:

The stress of moving is however giving me stuff to think about other than food and diet so that's a good thing - what with all the cleaning, boxing, labeling...it's a nightmare lol, but all good stress.

Ah well, time to get back to work, and my low calorie diet. :). Smashed up a hot choc mint shake laced with beanies choc mint coffee for breakfast - yummy. Also had a pure protein bar with it - still keeping up the calories but gradually bringing them down to 1000. My consultant seems to think since I'm having inch loss on a higher calorie maybe I should just keep to the 1000 calories for another week and see what happens - I'm not complaining, I do like my protein bars :D. She's still wagging her finger at me for missing weigh day, but at least I still use my tape measure :p.

Let's keep seeing :cool:

Gradually getting close to weigh-in and this time I'm looking forward to it. Yes yes yes!!! I've been quite good so I'm kinda looking forward to it, actually. I spent 10 minutes on the treadmill this morning; and boy was I sweating like crazy...just 10 minutes knocked me out, I'm actually shocked how unfit I've become hehehe, I think I need to put my fitness schedule back on track...at least it shows my metabolism is getting back on track. There was a time I wouldn't even break a sweat after 30 minutes on a treadmill and will be effing cold as f@ck! Now I need practically always need air conditioning!. Seems my extra calorific intake is a better idea, so I'm not going back to sole source, but I'm staying on a 1,000 calories for now till I see a shift in weight below 89 - yes I know I'm now 89, sneak peak at the scale yesterday after a gazilion liters of water and all fully clothed showed me smack on 90.0 so definitely by Sunday.....yup yup:Dgood times;)...so the game plan is to start upping the calories gradually while I also increase the fitness plan with daily exercise as much as I can cope with. Let's keep ourselves accountable, shall we!

Toodles!!!:cool:

As you've probably noticed, Cambridge for me at the moment is more than a means to target weight, it's actually a means to eating right for me with total non-dependence on any meal replacement going forward. The whole plan is built along the lines of vlcd all the way to reverse dieting yourself back to a sustainable eating plan going forward. Pressing the reset button, if you will. I believe so, and I intend to see it through so don't worry, I'm probably gonna be here for a long long time working myself to target weight and getting back to eating 2,200 calories thereabouts without depending on a single shake bar or soup to see me through; only by choice.

So today I'm in a cute gown that's been giving me serious compliments all day long. It's really showing off my weight loss and it's so encouraging hahaha. I've been having a lot of problems finding what to wear these days; so was awesome re-discovering this gown and making it look like I hit the shops recently. Thinking about what to wear these days is really becoming so hard!!!:cool::D:tongue:

Back