2 STONE TO BMI - I CAN DO THIS!!!

...So I'm officially on 3 products with egg-spinach and cucumber omelets for dinner. Sometimes a bit of fish or a bit of chicken with it and seems I'm in mega stall city :rolleyes:...but you know what? I'm gonna keep at it, lol. I know my metabolism needs a lot of work to get back to a normal level; so this time I'm gonna keep at it till the body acclimatizes to a bit more food over the 800/1000 vlcd calorie mark without going ballistic. This is where I need to call upon all the gods of patience and all things good to help me out, :)...the good thing though is when operating from hind sight, you know that this is the right thing to do. Constantly dropping calories gets you no where - minimal weight loss if any - with an extended period of rebound and recycling of water weight through the year and very sluggish metabolism, energy levels always low, and so many other thyroid related issues, lol,. yeah its the truth so no need being in denial - vlcd's may get you there but they sure won't keep you there properly - skinny fat, anyone? SO....after all that rant, it's back to the gym I go, I've been pumping that iron like no man's sh*t and the plank has moved to 30 seconds!!! whoop whoop!!! will soon attempt to move to push ups, but I'm focusing on strengthening my very oh so very weak core at the mo'. Who has core-strengthening videos 101 for beginners, lol:D:D:D would really appreciate a few links - hints - tips ;)

The constant need for air conditioning is so welcome - the last time I lost weight on a vlcd and focused on constant calorie reduction to achieve even lower scale numbers left me always cold cold cold; - I have an awesome assortment of pashmina's by the way:) - they became a neccessity hahahaha, those colorful lovely scarves:D; but now, I'm 87 kg - still dropping - but enjoying the sunshine!!! I don't need to huddle up in clothes or scarves or cardigans or wraps like before, and the muscles especially on the arms are tightening up nicely, reducing totally the appearance of loose skin!. Too early to celebrate, lol but I'm really loving the shaping up going on. It's taking my mind away from the stalling going on with the scale. And it's happening quite fast, too. Wonder what I will be like in February? My fitnesspal keeps predicting I will be 84kg in 5 weeks time; I stopped believing them ages ago though:rolleyes:, but it's nice to be able to track food again once more. Yes, myfitnesspal resurrected once more with all the accompanying nostalgia of scrolling through weight loss recorded history over the years. I'm at my lowest ever right now though, so that's something to be proud of anyway...:cool::D

LOL re the fitnesspal - it predicts 5 weeks for me as well, but always seems out of reach. I do think you're right about the stalling metabolism. I'm glad I started the weightloss journey before the holidays... it helps me be mindful of what I eat AND takes the pressure off of having to lose a massive amount at the start of the new year. Plus I'm actually enjoying having my picture taken atm which is usually never the case.
Hope you had excellent holidays! I'm enjoying the sun and the seafood and it's definitely helping me to stay focused!

Awww, that's so nice:D Dressing up for pics these days makes it oh-so worth it!!! But that's what xmas is about - we do all the hard work all year round and then get to showcase it at year end and wow them all :cool::cool::cool: woo hoo!!!

.....And - not having humongous amounts of stones to offload at the beginning of the year is also a very welcome idea heheheh:p; yap, I feel you on that!!! ;):cool:#Hi5!!!:0clapper:

Mmmmmmmm, xmas has come and gone; and I survived!!! Yes!!! So let's enter the new year in style, Diva in the 80's tightening up and toning up!!! This coming year shall be hot!!!:wee:

The focus on 2018 is not so much as getting the numbers lower than they already are - it's on getting the body bikini ready hahaha. Gym Gym Gym Gym:whacky068::character00116::whacky068:

The scale is still flat lining:rolleyes: - weigh in on Sunday still has me dancing around 87 give or take a few points here and there - above, not below (you wish:rolleyes::D:p)....but the good thing is that my calorie consumption is easily between 800 and a 1,000! That's awesome for me, as a VLCD retiree in the making. I can't wait to be able to consume 1,500 easily without ballooning, hahaha. The idea of being able to eat real food once more is somewhat exciting :).

There should be a school for VLCD rehabilitation, don't you think?:D:D:D:D ....all you powder junkies;)

Startling realization - I am afraid of food.

:(

I think I have an eating disorder. Food Obsession. Self inflicted. I over ate on New Year's eve; totally unneccessarry as the food didn't taste nice anyway, but I couldn't help myself.

I really thought I got this. I don't got this. Not yet.:(

Then I'm not able to appreciate food portion sizes; if they don't come in cambridge packs.

I'm worried.

Or is it too early to tell...

:(

Happy New Year...

I think I'm gonna quit posting. I obsess too much about food. Or about not eating food. And it's not helping me coming back here and seeing all the new year resolutions simply being resurrected from the last 365 days. it's all a vicious circle. It's sapping my energy really. I need more time to focus on other thing apart from getting to 80kg. If I get to 80kg, what next? I probably would start obsessing more over the skeletal frame and saggy skin. It never ends does it?

Bye... I think...:(

New Year resolution: Stop obsessing on my weight, size, looks...but learn to be healthy - appreciate life, live and love - eat and exercise right and just enjoy being me. No more posting. Hello 2018...

Happy New Year and well done on your weight loss.

Coming off a vlcd is not easy and unfortunately I never managed it successfully.:( Those who have been successful reintroducing food have done it gradually over weeks, whilst still using the packs to keep control...it is all baby steps.

I loved doing a vlcd as I found it freed me from food and it gave my body and mind a break and I still have not ruled out giving it another go...

Everything tasted wonderful when I started eating again and of course I thought I was cured for I was sure I had lost my sweet tooth and little by little I pushed the boundaries to prove how the sweet cravings had no hold on me and before I knew it I was caught back in the trap again.:rolleyes:

I liked your post where you said you were going to focus more on tightening up and toning and to focus on what you have achieved...

It can be scary coming off a vlcd and it does not have to be all or nothing...the best approach is to do it gradually, using your packs as needed it.

Happy New Year and well done on your weight loss.

Coming off a vlcd is not easy and unfortunately I never managed it successfully.:( Those who have been successful reintroducing food have done it gradually over weeks, whilst still using the packs to keep control...it is all baby steps.

I loved doing a vlcd as I found it freed me from food and it gave my body and mind a break and I still have not ruled out giving it another go...

Everything tasted wonderful when I started eating again and of course I thought I was cured for I was sure I had lost my sweet tooth and little by little I pushed the boundaries to prove how the sweet cravings had no hold on me and before I knew it I was caught back in the trap again.:rolleyes:

I liked your post where you said you were going to focus more on tightening up and toning and to focus on what you have achieved...

It can be scary coming off a vlcd and it does not have to be all or nothing...the best approach is to do it gradually, using your packs as needed it.

Thank you, Mini...I really needed that. I appreciate you; thanks for being a strong pillar of support all the years - right from my first Minimins journey to date - I can really say your website has been a big factor in where I am today in my weight loss journey. I walked into a store last night and bought an outfit on a whim - a UK10 top and UK12 pants; I'm wearing them today and I feel awesome. Yes, I still have a long way to go in getting to grips with food (re-earlier post) and toning up to really own my new body; but I will be taking a bow for now from daily posting, browsing, trolling...:pto live a bit - and brave it on my own. I know (and hope) you and your website will be there if needed in the future, I will definitely introduce myself again then hahaha. Bye Mini, Bye Pierce!!!

I started to feel like you a bit about food but think I’ve got my head round it.

I need to get another stone off and then start to reintroduce food whilst still losing so will be thinking about moving up the steps then.

Hope you still keep posting!

Thank you, Mini...I really needed that. I appreciate you; thanks for being a strong pillar of support all the years - right from my first Minimins journey to date - I can really say your website has been a big factor in where I am today in my weight loss journey. I walked into a store last night and bought an outfit on a whim - a UK10 top and UK12 pants; I'm wearing them today and I feel awesome. Yes, I still have a long way to go in getting to grips with food (re-earlier post) and toning up to really own my new body; but I will be taking a bow for now from daily posting, browsing, trolling...:pto live a bit - and brave it on my own. I know (and hope) you and your website will be there if needed in the future, I will definitely introduce myself again then hahaha. Bye Mini, Bye Pierce!!!
Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot (((hugs)))

What a great feeling walking into a store and finding some that fits and feeling awesome in...you worked hard to get here...so look after this gift and not let it slip through your fingers.

A good gym will help in toning up and exercise is so beneficial as it helps both body and mind.

Do pop in regularly to let us know how you are.

Wishing you all the best for 2018 and always. (((Hugs)))

Back