20 days to go!............

So far so good.. but Im always so good when I am at work!!.. my husband just rang and is going to meet for lunch in the city which is a nice surprise he has a hospital appointment in town...... But I said great I can meet you for a drink no lunch for me...... :-(
I have drunk 2 litres of water already and had a tetra and thats it.. will have a tea when I meet him how very exciting.. lol...
I dont want a fat tummy in my bikini I will fit into all my 8s I will be feeling good when I go away in one months time!!! xxxxx

So far so good.. but Im always so good when I am at work!!.. my husband just rang and is going to meet for lunch in the city which is a nice surprise he has a hospital appointment in town...... But I said great I can meet you for a drink no lunch for me...... :-(
I have drunk 2 litres of water already and had a tetra and thats it.. will have a tea when I meet him how very exciting.. lol...
I dont want a fat tummy in my bikini I will fit into all my 8s I will be feeling good when I go away in one months time!!! xxxxx

2 litres already???????? Jeez, I'd better get a move on. Struggling with it today........water that is.

Am I right in thinking you didnt mean to put that you DIDN'T want a flat tummy in your bikini? :D

Heey Curly i like the attitude you will get back into your Bikni's hun.!

where are u going nice? x

hope your well x

2 litres already???????? Jeez, I'd better get a move on. Struggling with it today........water that is.

Am I right in thinking you didnt mean to put that you DIDN'T want a flat tummy in your bikini? :D

LOL Lorrayne I put "I dont want a fat tummy in my bikini"... he he ..........
I have drunk about 3 litres now yippppppppeee.. great day xxx thanks for popping by xx

Heey Curly i like the attitude you will get back into your Bikni's hun.!

where are u going nice? x

hope your well x

Thanks Shanny.. Hope your getting on well... I have 31 days........ to get a flat tummy.. lol .. going to Dubai..and on a cruise............Your going away as well arent you......??? xxx

Great day!!! Mad day........
In from work.......at 6.00pm then people coming to get weighed from 6.15pm it was a bit like piccadily circus tonight..
All good... 3 litres of water done!!! Products all had and nothing else eaten................ Yipppppppppppppppppeeee!!!
I have made myself a 31 day chart........... and each day Im ticking off and writing what I have had...........

Positive positive positive not just for the first few days of the week but all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I used a tick off chart last time that I kept on the fridge and have got another one for this time as well. I love getting over the halfway mark and then you can really see progress. And am so jealous for Dubai, I long for some warm sunshine - we went for our honeymoon in March 5 years ago and loved it.

29 Days to go!!! I will get there I will I will xxxxx

Hey Wales thats weird I just wrote on your diary!!! Hope your well hon . Did you like Dubai..... really looking forward to it...
I am really pleased with my chart.. this way I know I have to stay on track...
we can do this !!!! xxxx

Last edited:
Cross posting or what! Glad to hear you are well.

We flew into Dubai but stayed in Ras al Khaimah which is about an hour up the road, but we had a trip into Dubai. The whole place is just mad. It was in the thick of construction when we were there, but the service, the hotels and the weather made it a really relaxing holiday. Oh and the shopping :D What a treat.

Great day!!! Mad day........
In from work.......at 6.00pm then people coming to get weighed from 6.15pm it was a bit like piccadily circus tonight..
All good... 3 litres of water done!!! Products all had and nothing else eaten................ Yipppppppppppppppppeeee!!!
I have made myself a 31 day chart........... and each day Im ticking off and writing what I have had...........

Positive positive positive not just for the first few days of the week but all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds all good Curly. Planning is the key and you are sooooo organised :D

Dubai - Nah, wouldn't want to go there! All that sun and water and food - Couldn't stand it. Much prefer to stay here and moan about the weather!! :p

Enjoy your countdown!

I've been as far as Dubai airport... even that was pretty impressive! You'll have an awesome time but it's SOOO hot, I agree, the bikinis are gonna be essential! Have a terrific Tuesday hun.

xxx

Hey Curly, Here's to another great day for you!! awww holiday sounds lush! you'll sort those lb's hun
xx

Nice Curly i best your excited hun, when do u fly??

have a good day hun x

Thanks Shanny yes very excited go on the 24 Feb... how about you? x

I've been as far as Dubai airport... even that was pretty impressive! You'll have an awesome time but it's SOOO hot, I agree, the bikinis are gonna be essential! Have a terrific Tuesday hun.

xxx

thanks hon I dont think its so hot when we go in Feb I know its very very hot... in the summer!!!! xx

TUESDAY!!!!!

Monday can be well and truly ticked off!! Had a great day yesterday all my products nothing else and 3 litres of water.. and Im a happy bunny! 30 days to go! Im getting more excited now knowing im properly on track as I know I will be back in my clothes! by writing it down its making me feel better about it.. did some sit ups last night thought it would tone my tum.. going to try 100 a night!!! lol....... will I have a flat tummy in 30 days!! LOL.. hmmmmm worth a try...

I always find it easier at work than when I not working.. so today will be a good one! Hopefully tomorrow will be the same when Im not at work!!

Have a wonderful tuesday everyone! Will be back to check in at lunch time x

Well its nearly my lunch time well its everyone else at the moment 1 til 2pm and then mine is at 2pm!!! Off for a walk I think.
I have already had my bar as I felt a bit peckish around 12.30pm..
2 litres of water had already so any extra a bonus......
Feel so much better already x

Back