20 days to go!............

Have a great weekend Curly, and fab work on the walk!! x

Have a brilliant, weight-shifting weekend Curly!

xxx

Go Curly!! well done on that walking hun! Those bikini's are going to look fabulous!
Happy Sunday
xxxc

Helllllllllllllo
Sorry havent been on here for a few days........ the kids hijack my computer sometimes and dont get a look in and last night went to sleep so so early..
So Friday night went out with the girlies.... and I allowed myself one drink.. and one drink is all I had.. so I was v proud of myself.. and I defiantley danced that drink off!!!
All going really well. feeling so much better and I know I am going to feel so much better in 3 1/2 weeks on my holiday........
Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday my little boy is nagging away again for my computer!! urgghhhhh.. kids huh!!! Will definatley be back later to catch up on diaries... xxx

Sounds like you had a fun time last night :D

Have a great afternoon x

Just popped on to say Sunday is finished nearly! and another fab day..
Too much water drank today which is actually hurting my tummy!
Hoping for another great week ahead!!!
It has really helped being back here writing everything down and doing my daily chart!!
Wooohhhh all is going well.......
heres to another fab week ahead for one and All xxxxxxxxxx

Well done Curly, here's to another fab day!

xxx

One week ticked off........ of my countdown 3 1/2 weeks to go!!
Lost 4 lbs this week.. as its not my first week off trying to be good Im really pleased with that..but its the first week ticked off my month countdown which is great!!
Heres to another fab week ahead...............
Will catch up again at lunch time as at work today... xxxx

Wow CW, 4lbs...that's terrific. You have barely anything left to lose so how did you manage that???

Have a marvellous Monday hon xx

Well done on your 4lb Curly, I lost 4.6lb but that is over 2 weeks really although I totally lost the plot the first week..... hopefully you will have good results for the next 3 1/2 weeks too.... keep up the good work.

Thanku Lorrayne and GE....
Really pleased that I lost 4 pounds....... Was so good apart from my one drink on friday night.. have drunk so much water.. yesterday drank about 4 litres.. it definatley helps...
Hoping for 3 pounds this week.. I can do it I can do it!!!
At work today already drunk 2.5 litres...... and had my shake for breakfast and bar for lunch...
I am going out for a walk at lunch time and a little retail therapy......
xxx

Go Curly! Well done on the 4lbs and thanks for the pep talk on my thread yesterday!

xxx

One week ticked off........ of my countdown 3 1/2 weeks to go!!
Lost 4 lbs this week.. as its not my first week off trying to be good Im really pleased with that..but its the first week ticked off my month countdown which is great!!
Heres to another fab week ahead...............
Will catch up again at lunch time as at work today... xxxx

yay 4lbs, well done on doing it hun!!!
those 3.5 wks'll be over before you know it!
Hope your day is going well
x

Hope you have a good day and that you didn't spend too much on your retail therapy... lol

Evening.............
Just wanted to pop on to check in and say all is going well..
Did a long walk yesterday with too many hills and really felt it....... was so hungry yesterday and picked a little but just felt I needed it... All back on track today........... TOTM is just around the corner as I feel those moods arriving...
3 weeks exactly til I go away.. Someone said to me at the school today you look good you lost a bit of weight.......... felt nice..
So tired tonight....... and a little fed up as sometimes get really sick of being treated badly by people........... that are No shows!!! and dont even bother to send a text etc.. anyway enough of that..
Im nakered tried to catch up with diaries but cant finish them all will be back on tomorrow .........
Bye xxxx xxx :-(

You're doing great Curly. 20 days and counting.......you must be very excited.

Well done on the compliment...I got one too today. Makes you feel good :D

Have a great day tomorrow. Night xxx

Back