20 days to go!............

You go Curly...... you are always so inspiring as you never seem to fall off.... you have your goal set in stone and you get there, brilliant!!! I want to get back in my size 8's too, but am a tight size 14 at the moment.... really really need to shift this weight. Your holiday sounds wonderful, definately a reason for getting this last bit of weight back off....

You go Curly...... you are always so inspiring as you never seem to fall off.... you have your goal set in stone and you get there, brilliant!!! I want to get back in my size 8's too, but am a tight size 14 at the moment.... really really need to shift this weight. Your holiday sounds wonderful, definately a reason for getting this last bit of weight back off....

Thanks hon but I have found it harder this time to get back on track but from yesterday Im going for it big time.. I have 30 days to go.. lol!!
You will get back to your size 8s to I know you will .. How good did we feel when we were in them! You need to remember that feeling . if only we could put it in a bottle and keep it safe.
WE WILL DO THIS HON WE WILL WE WILL XXXXXXXXXX

DAY 2 off my countdown to holiday all ticked off!!!!!
Another fab day..... yipppeeeee all my products 3 litres of water and still feeling good what more can I want!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be ok.. as I do find it so much easier when in at work (in office)..

When writing on a post before to Greeneyes I was remembering a feeling I had when it was a great feeling and I want it back!!!!!!

I went out with my girlfriends to a bar and actually I was wearing the dress Im in in the picture and I felt so nice that night.. it was an amazing feleing .. and no lumps or bumps or that tight feeling of squeezing into something.
If only I could have put that feeling in a bottle!! but I remember it so well and I am so going to get that feeling back!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

DAY 2 off my countdown to holiday all ticked off!!!!!
Another fab day..... yipppeeeee all my products 3 litres of water and still feeling good what more can I want!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be ok.. as I do find it so much easier when in at work (in office)..

When writing on a post before to Greeneyes I was remembering a feeling I had when it was a great feeling and I want it back!!!!!!

I went out with my girlfriends to a bar and actually I was wearing the dress Im in in the picture and I felt so nice that night.. it was an amazing feleing .. and no lumps or bumps or that tight feeling of squeezing into something.
If only I could have put that feeling in a bottle!! but I remember it so well and I am so going to get that feeling back!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Curly, I can taste that feeling.....it's delicious isn't it? I want me some of that too. We are so going to do this :D

I've felt, like you do now, over the last few days. Bit like a jogger's high I would imagine. Almost euphoric. That's the great thing about CD. Love it!!!

xx

Love that idea Curly, capturing the feeling in a bottle (calorie free, of course) to take a drink from whenever we are feeling low... we all had that moment, but so easily lost. This time we'll make it last, because yes, it DOES taste better than any amount of choc/ chips/ Baileys. (OK, well maybe not the Baileys... lol!)

Happy weight-bustin' wednesday Miss Curly!

xxx

I also have a feeling from when I was slim, I used to cross my legs and lean on them and can remember distinctly the wonderful feeling I had of being thin.... I want that back too...

Good luck, hope today is as good as yesterday for you. Day 3 for me too....

Good evening Curly you havent got long to wait at all, im off on 18th March.!

im visiting St Lucia, St Maarten, Barbados,St Kitts i will get excited when im back to 10 stones lol x

Good evening Curly you havent got long to wait at all, im off on 18th March.!

im visiting St Lucia, St Maarten, Barbados,St Kitts i will get excited when im back to 10 stones lol x

Lucky you Shanny you have 3 weeks longer than me to go........... wish I had a few extra weeks..

Bet you cant wait and you will be back to where you want to be you will xxx

Evening........

DAY 3 of my final countdown done and dusted!!! 28 days to go tomorrow!

I succeeded a day not at work and still kept to plan.. yipppppeee I am so happy! Tummy rumbbling a little but not hungry at all.. breath smells nice!! Lol

I am doing the Moonwalk in May...... 26 miles walking for breast cancer!! So tomorrow I am off to do lots of walking need to get the training in....... Cant wait.. but so so nervous!!

Feel really happy as I feel so determined ...... but my mind is playing games with me going out with some of my girlie friends to a club friday night and I was thinking no drinking or should I just have the one..... hmmm but its never just the one!!! oh its hard......I can have a good time without drink so I dont really need one!! but its more fun with drink oh oh oh!!!

DAY 4 tomorrow............ oooh the time is getting closer.. I must do this I must do this.

Night night xxxxx

You will do this ... You will do this.!!

Your rocking so far !!

Have fun with your friends and I'd say yes to the drink lol lol!

But second thoughts mmmmm maybe not, cuz u may have the munchies afterwards ? Like I do after a few lol

Your doing great Curly! You don't need the booze hun, i'm out Friday too but am going to drive, i want the scales to move down more than the vod at the moment and there'll be pleny of time for vod in the summer!!
Have a fab day 4 hunny
xx

Loving the countdown Curly and yes you WILL do it... the walking will help, and good on you for doing the Moonwalk!

xxx

Its great to have something to countdown to, I am thinking my birthday at the end of April, but when I started in october and managed 4 bad weeks I was counting Christmas as my countdown... did mention to DH yesterday that it would be nice to celebrate my birthday away somewhere.... ha ha Well done on 3 100% days.... I am with you all the way.

You're doing great and from what I am reading, there is more determination to get to where you want to be in 28 days time than being determined to have an alcoholic drink. I dread being stone-cold sober when out as I feel socially inept without a wine in my hand but on the occasions when I haven't drunk its been quite a revelation. Seeing people gradually losing their control over themselves. Thinking they are funny when they are so not. A friend of mine repeats things over and over and over (touch of irony there methinks) when she's had a few until you want to throttle her. God help you though when you are having a conversation over a coffee and you might tell her something you had told her a few weeks before. She will cut you right off and bark "Yes you've told me that!!!"

Good luck with your alcohol-free, on-plan, people-watching night out xxx

Day 4 ticked off!!! - Im nakered!!

5 mile walk today!!! Felt so good afterwards.. but feeling nakered now!!

Another fab day........ another day ticked off another day closer to my holiday...... closer to wearing those bikinins......

Just a flying visit!!! will catch up with diaries tomorrow!!

Just wanted to say Hello and all is going so well!!

Night xxxxxxxx

Glad to hear it is going well your end, I dont ever remember you being negative, even before and you just stuck to plan and got there....... have a good day and well done on your 5 mile walk.

Morning Curly!!
Well done on your 5 mile walk – I should probably get my butt in to gear as I will be doing a 12 mile walk for charity in June. May attempt the 26 miler but I doubt it LOL. :D

Go you! You sound so determined and I just know you’ll get there.

Here’s to a happy and fabulous Day 5.

Lots of love,
Jess xxx
If you do the 26 miler then you are on your own sweetie. 12 miles and no more for me :D

Well done CW, day 5 already!!! x

:) Good on the 5 miles Curly.

Back