20 somethings

I'm as bad as the asos/boohoo/axparis email man haha! I'm trying not to even look on those sites at the minute. Want to get my ass in to a size 8 before I order any more, though I think I may just have to stop eating altogether to get there lol!

Just bought another Christmas present, have to say I'm feeling rather on top of things...poor, but on top of things!

Theres some nice stuff on everything5pounds.com and as the titles say everything is 5 pounds lol never bought from it yet though as they seem to be for mostly size 14 downwards but some lovely dresses and shoes which I will be having a look at when I get to those sizes

I like the middle one best, but that's because I would look a mess in the other two. Haha. I'm waiting for my eBay dress to arrive. It's rene derhy which I really like. I don't think it'll fit for a while but it'll be nice to have something physical to aim for.

Dug out a tin of tuna and made a quick pasta sauce. Nom. Passata, onion, capers, mushrooms and grated courgette so plenty of superfree.

Yes, it is nice to tick these off my list because I just put them off and get all anxious and stuff and so put it off more. It feels like a Friday today because Tesco delivery came yesterday, so confusing. Going to do some baking with Nate. Going to make some treats for the postman for having to walk up our stupid drive and get loved by the dog. I checked he isn't allergic to anything when the dog opened the door and a trouserless Nate went marching forth. He is also our lifeboat man so deserves tasty treats.

Meh had an alright lunch... Cous cous, sweetcorn, pepper and tomatoes with herbs and caynenne pepper..

Would love to make a nicer cous cous dish.. maybe with pears in like a morrocan dish but i must look up for some SW friendly receipes..

God, jessika, them dresses are fabulous.. I've done very very little today! I've done a small bit of housework and did a little bit of work for school for
when I go back next week.. I feel so so lazy!!

Brekkie was strawberries and porriage with milk (hexA and hexB)
Had a snack of a Hifi bar (3syns)
Lunch was my cous cous concoctions.....

Dinner will be chicken casserole I think... So I might put it on now in a while...

Franalamadingdong said:
I like the middle one best, but that's because I would look a mess in the other two. Haha. I'm waiting for my eBay dress to arrive. It's rene derhy which I really like. I don't think it'll fit for a while but it'll be nice to have something physical to aim for.

Dug out a tin of tuna and made a quick pasta sauce. Nom. Passata, onion, capers, mushrooms and grated courgette so plenty of superfree.

Yes, it is nice to tick these off my list because I just put them off and get all anxious and stuff and so put it off more. It feels like a Friday today because Tesco delivery came yesterday, so confusing. Going to do some baking with Nate. Going to make some treats for the postman for having to walk up our stupid drive and get loved by the dog. I checked he isn't allergic to anything when the dog opened the door and a trouserless Nate went marching forth. He is also our lifeboat man so deserves tasty treats.

That's so nice fran! I'm sure hel really appreciate it! My mum used to give everyone treats at Christmas when I was little, the bin men would even get a bottle of bubbly haha, they loved our house!
It's so crazy for me ordering dresses, I used to not be able to get clothes anywhere. At my best friends wedding 2 years ago I was bridesmaid an was in a size 28 tent and she divorced and got married again this year and I was in a size 8 dress as bridesmaid along with my 2 little girls!! It's mental!! I've told her she can't get married again cos I'm not dropping anymore haha x

Attachments

• image-117727669.jpg
    image-117727669.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 54
Haha, yeah, and you aren't going back to a size 28 either!

Well I wanted to do baking with Nate but there's no one to eat the goodies after they are made. I might do flapjacks, lots of stiring and bits to poor in. Last year we had family round so I made honeycomb (also made for the street's Christmas party), nougat, marshmallow and peanut butter fudge. Muahaha. Only a small one this year so not much point. It was fun though.

Tata, you could use dried apricots as a heb and do a lamb ravine with them served with Couscous.

Went on our walk and Nate stops and waves and says "herro!" To everyone and everyone stops and chats hello back to him. It is not helping his fame delusion, nor does the people in the shop coming round from the counter to play with him. Haha.

Tea is prawn stir fry for me, and jacket potato, beans and veg for Mr.

Hello, I'm 20, 21 on 6 months and would love to join this little group! :)
Lost 2.5 stone so far, want to lose my last stone by Christmas and then decide whether I want to lose one more or not.
Will be so nice to have a group to come to with hopefully similar issues as me! X

Hey Jen, another Jen here :D Welcome to our group, prepare yourself for fast paced chat haha...we never shut up!

Jessikah, that's a goregeous picture of you and your girls. I know I keep saying it but it's absolutely AMAZING how far you've come :D

Nate sounds like sucha wee character, Fran :D And I love reading stuff about how you girlies do lots of fun things with your kids :D So cute :)

I've just had dinner...now it's the long wait to breakfast time haha, what is my life?

Feeling a bit urgh today. Can feel the back of my throat all scratchy and am coughing and sneezing. Definitely coming down with something.
All those dresses are fab! Girls, you know I don't think I'm going to have any sort of fashion sense when I reach target. I'm so used to dressing as a bigger woman, with cardis to hide the arms, and floaty tops to hide the stomach...I do actually worry that I won't have a clue how to dress! haha

Fran, every day Nate sounds cuter and cuter! I reckon, when we've all reached target, we should meet up for a weekend of booze and cake lmao!

Jessikah I'm having serious target envy lol, you are such a stunner! Your girls are gorgeous too, and I bet they're so proud of you.

Welcome in New Jen lol

Welcome new jen!!

And Jenna thank you! I'm the same as you, just had my tea and thinking of breakfast already, what is our life!?

Fran, Nate sounds like such a charmer and 'herro' is literally the cutest thing ever, can just picture it, adorable!

Mandy don't be silly! I lived in frumpy tops and size 28 jeans and I literally have changed completely as a person, I wear stuff I wouldn't have even looked at before, my style has gone from one extreme to the other, I literally went out and covered myself in tattoos, got my nose pierced and dyed my hair black haha, I'm naturally blonde, nobody recognises me at all!! It's lush when I see someone from school that I never really got on with, good way of avoiding awkward conversation Lol!! X

The middle dress gets my vote :winner:
The first one is really nice too but more of a day dress :)

Have to say I'm also having trouble knowing what to wear to suit my size now. It's all very confusing and shopping isn't a pleasant experience as I don't want to buy new things until I get to target but obviously there are certain things I have to buy every now and then!
I think this might be a thing for lots of people who lose weight, when I was on a walk with my friend the other day we were talking about it and both of us said we wanted to change our current style (I genuinely don't know what mine is) to something more chic.
Ideally, I'd love to dress like Lauren Conrad from the Hills (she is always flawless) but I have to remember, I live in Northern Ireland where it rains more often than not and it's not a normal day if the temperature goes above 10 lol!
Where do you ladies tend to shop? I'm a New Look victim. It's my absolute fave, but then again I think it may be because it's a reasonable price and it's the only shop in my actual town...I have to drive a good wee bit to get to Topshop <3 and River Island etc.

Welcome new jen x

Im the opposite I know exactly what I want to wear when im slimmer its just getting there thats the hard part lol

Hi new Jen! Oh you will get there mandy. I bloody love shopping, I think I will always love dresses with leggings and boots. I have a silly number of dresses. We have a few clothes shops but they are all boutique brands pretty much. One has stuff from joules and great plains and fransa and a few other ones, the other I go in a lot has myrine and me, desiguel, patcholi fayre, critical mass etc. Places like new look are a bus and or train away.

Going to look up a recipe simple enough for doing with a toddler and that we have the ingredients tonight. Dunno whether to go on a wee trip tomorrow or not. Hmm.

Nate more than has his moments done worry. He goes all shy too. It is funny.

Love the beer and cake idea the only problem being the Irish sea :p

Work finished, did some interesting stuff this afternoon. Unfortunately joe also works in logistics so he's quizzing me on what I've been doing!

I was meant to go to college but I didn't get into town until after my class had started so I ended up just waiting for joe to get his hair cut - in the salon just now - and my hairdresser told me that he got engaged on Saturday, so pleased for him! Lucky girl she is as well, I must say!!

Hello new Jen (I promise I'll just call you Jen in future) :)

I just bought 2 tickets for Celtic v Barcelona incase joe wants to go. If he doesn't I'll have no problem passing them along but they'll sell out in minutes!

Favourite places to shop for me are in order:

Boohoo
New look
Topshop
River island
Primark
Asos
And I always buy clothes off eBay! I'm a sucker for any kind of shopping haha!!

X

Claree__x said:
Work finished, did some interesting stuff this afternoon. Unfortunately joe also works in logistics so he's quizzing me on what I've been doing!

I was meant to go to college but I didn't get into town until after my class had started so I ended up just waiting for joe to get his hair cut - in the salon just now - and my hairdresser told me that he got engaged on Saturday, so pleased for him! Lucky girl she is as well, I must say!!

Hello new Jen (I promise I'll just call you Jen in future) :)

I just bought 2 tickets for Celtic v Barcelona incase joe wants to go. If he doesn't I'll have no problem passing them along but they'll sell out in minutes!

Glad you did more interesting stuff this afternoon instead of just watching! Are you enjoying it? X

Back