20 somethings

So I haven't been here for a while - lapsed SW for a few months but restarted and lost 1/2lb in my first week and I'm pretty annoyed! I was completely on plan and are lots of super free, drank loads of water and plenty of exercise. V v pissed off. Need a bit of encouragement to keep at it.

Welcome back hatwell x just keep up with it maybe your retaining water or something, just be good until next wi instead of being discouraged and im sure it will show next week

Star yes im there tomorrow but she isnt thankfully, I dont mind being there when I get to do the banking as I can escape to the quiet lol, my manager takes the piss though he came to check the banking off with me today and he said 'do u like to do banking then?' I just thought wtf! Ive been telling him for years that I would like to do more banking and that eventually id wanna be a banking clerk, just goes to show how much attention he pays to anything I say doesnt it

Welcome back Hatwell. Half off is still good but i can understand you being annoyed. I just echo what ch said and stick with it, next week it will come off

So pleased your day was better CH and i really hope your boss starts to listen. There are quite a lot of bank jobs out there, have a look you might find something local and ignore what people say about working in banking its a good job, its just a few that have made it look bad for the many x

Bit of a weird one today -

Brunch - sw lasagne (HEX A) 1.5 syns (inc tinned toms, passata, peppers and onions for super free)

Snack - 2 x Alpen lights (HEX B)

Dinner - 2 x low fat sausages (3 syns) smash, flora light (0.5 syns) gravy (1syns) roasted carrots.

Now just trying to decide if I want a little something sweet or not...

Think I will leave it at 6 syns, a couple of low syn days may do me good after last night!

Hey girlies! 1lb off for me which I'm thrilled with as my scales were saying a STS despite a 100% week. It'a an average of 0.5lb a week over the past 3 weeks but I'll take that and run with it!

So I've just worked out that I need to lose 41lbs to get to target, meaning that if I can consistently lose 1lb a week I will be at target by 3rd December...there is no reason that i can't be 8st 9lbs by the end of this year...this has made me really excited! Xx

I'm aiming for 1.75lb a week until Christmas and I should be celebrating Target with you, Camz!!

So I finished my first FF day (I've done it before so it's not my FIRST first lol) and I'm honestly not hungry. I think I've wrapped my head around it better this time and so it's easier. Or else it was because I slept in...(note to self, try to weasle more sleep ins).
I was supposed to use 2 of my units on milk, but only used 1, and was supposed to use three on a pear and a yogurt, but I didn't feel like them and wanted something else instead so had a little root in the booklet and just enjoyed a cuppa with the last of my milk and two digestives. Nom.
I have the electric blanket on in the bed and am going to go snuggle up in it soon!

Congratulations lyrically!

Don't beat yourself up Clover, you just have to start afresh tomorrow and do the best you can.

Love how we've all worked out if we lose x amount a week we can hit target by a certain date :) It feels more doable that way than looking at it overall. I know I have too much too lose to get to target by the end of the year but i hope to be well on the way.

Glad the day worked out Mandy, now you know you can do it tomorrow will be fine. You just have to look at your pics from when you started to now even to see a huge change so you will get to target in 2013

Bed time for me and it is blooming cold! N'nite ladies x

well done emily x

dont worry star im in it for the long haul too so i will be there with u still losing after most people get to target, i think the spreadsheet said if i lose 1.5 every week i should be done in march next year so we will see about that lol

OH and I have just signed up for a half marathon!!!!!!! Been saying for years we would do it and have decided to bite the bullet and just sign up for it, SO - I'd best get my running shoes dusted off ey!?

I think I am mad!!!!

you are mad lol good luck hun x and doing it together will help cos u can kick each others butt to train lol

You are a certified mentalist, Laura! But fab for doing it! I would love to be able to run but apparently it's too high impact for my back problems (I say apparently, but I ignored doctors' orders and tried to get into running once and ended up in agony, so they weren't lying...) Which half marathon are you doing?

Ive been toying with the idea of using my slimming to help raise money for alzheimers but not sure anyone would sponsor me lol

Morning everyone! It's the bupa great north run :) we are raising money for Alzheimer's too, my Gran has Alzheimer's and Dementia.

I'm really excited about it, luckily I have enough time to work through c25k, 10k and 21k runner before the event, so just gonna take it slowly and will hopefully get there! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw that sounds like a great run Laura, have thought about doing that one.

Weighed myself just to keep track and I'm at 10st 9 1/2 lbs so technically down half a pound so I think it's just my big gain from last week righting itself a bit.

Got an outpatient appointment with the gynaecologist for next Wednesday so ill know then hopefully what the story is with surgery or whatever. Got to ring my deputy head today to tell her about it, don't like ringing during the half term hols but I should really i suppose? I've thought of maybe texting her so as not to disturb her but ill see. Hate phone calls like this ha

My nan has both too x

The only problem with slimming for charity that I can see is the telling people what weight I am so thats putting me off

Well done for signing up Laura. I did the Great North Run for Marie Curie last year. If I was to suggest one piece if advice it would be hill train until you can hill train no more. And if you are staying over book accommodation now, it fills up quickly x

My nan has both too x

The only problem with slimming for charity that I can see is the telling people what weight I am so thats putting me off

Can't you say "please sponsor me to lost Xlbs" then when you get there you can reveal your start and end weights. Bet you won't mind revealing it once you are at target :) x

Back