20 stone room

Lost a pound this week, which means that I no longer belong in this thread. I'm now 19st 13.5lbs! Bye by twenties I hope to never see you again! :D

Lost a pound this week, which means that I no longer belong in this thread. I'm now 19st 13.5lbs! Bye by twenties I hope to never see you again! :D

Wooo hoooo, see you in the next room!!!! :clap:

I may be some time... :hmm:

2.5lb off for me this week so 20st 10lb.

I feel like Ive been in this room for ages already :confused:

Hello there, 20's!!! I am finally here:D:D

I can see me being back out again next week though, with all the xmas drinks & food, but hey I'm here now:D

Hello all - well this is my starting room! Ive not been on minimins for ages (having previously lost 3stone with SW and 4 stone with LL...... but put it all back on and more!) So here I am trying again! Im liking this room idea - wont be here for long though xx

Morning all

I'm returning to SW on Thursday but know I'll be in this room as I had just slipped into the 19stones at the dietician before Christmas but Christmas was fun!

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Good Luck Sue, I remember you from ages ago when I was Princess Sausage, now Lucia.

Hi i'm weighing in at 20.7 and restarted today.

Hi everyone :D

Hello :) can I jump aboard ship? I started Sw at 22 stone 11 1/2 lb but I'm now 20 12 with weigh in tomorrow and in hoping for a loss

Managed to stay in this stone despite my 2lb gain over xmas. No idea what will happen at next WI but I started my exercise today and have managed 2 full days 100% so I hope it's a loss. It's been hard getting back into it since the xmas/nye binging, but most of the goodies have now disappeared from the house so no more temptation!:D

Hey guys :)

20 stone 11 :(

Was down to 19 stone 6 in September however had an op and been very poorly since then so put on weight again...

Hey guys :)

20 stone 11 :(

Was down to 19 stone 6 in September however had an op and been very poorly since then so put on weight again...

I hope you're feeling better now x

I've got my first meeting back on SW later so will know my actual starting weight then but sure it's in this bracket x

Hey! I should be in here. 20st 10 at weigh in on Saturday. I managed stuff myself from 18st 3 to 20st 10 undoing all my hard work in a few weeks :(

Morning campers, anyone still here? Very quiet in these parts, have you all deserted us for the 19 stone room? :(

I dumped 4 of the 4.5 Xmas lbs this week, so just after that extra half next week to be back zooming down :)

hey all, i need to get proper scales tonight or go to boots to a good weighing machine, but i think i am 20st7!
Trying to lose two stone by the 7th of march, which equates to 3.5 a week so I'm gonna aim for albs a week for the first 8 weeks. Will slow off slightly after that!
Its my birthday on the 11th of march, so would love to go out in a dress size smaller :D
x

I'm still here. Just 12lbs to go then I'm out of here! Stayed the same last WI after my Xmas gain of 2lb, hoping to get rid of that this week.

So looking forward to getting to the next thread!! Haven't been in the 19s since 09!!

Back