20 stone room

[QUOTE

You do know we're all gonna end up in a 12 stone room one day with these skinny bi-atches moaning how tough it is to lose 7lb... :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]

Erm, that made me really chuckle :D

Still in here Im down from 20st10 to 20st7 (3lb loss in week 1 and STS week 2)

Woo I lost 2lb so 20st 3lb. *Just* managed to lose the Xmas gain, by half a pound. Not that impressed as I STS last week (after having that meal out & putting 3lb on overnight :rolleyes: ) and hoped Id catch up this week but I havent, its just a normal loss. To be truthful I havent been that good this week, my usual Saturday off was a bit naughtier than usual and Ive had lots of nuts & cheese in my meals and less superfree and lentils.

I really want to say Ill try really hard this week and stick to it but Im going away for a few days job/house-hunting tomorrow and we're staying in a different B&B in Manchester every night, so sticking to plan is going to be impossible :sigh: Theres definitely one meal out with a colleague Friday and breakfast will be B&B fare. Grrrrrrrr!!! :(

ermintrude said:
Woo I lost 2lb so 20st 3lb. *Just* managed to lose the Xmas gain, by half a pound. Not that impressed as I STS last week (after having that meal out & putting 3lb on overnight :rolleyes: ) and hoped Id catch up this week but I havent, its just a normal loss. To be truthful I havent been that good this week, my usual Saturday off was a bit naughtier than usual and Ive had lots of nuts & cheese in my meals and less superfree and lentils.

I really want to say Ill try really hard this week and stick to it but Im going away for a few days job/house-hunting tomorrow and we're staying in a different B&B in Manchester every night, so sticking to plan is going to be impossible :sigh: Theres definitely one meal out with a colleague Friday and breakfast will be B&B fare. Grrrrrrrr!!! :(

Ermintrude you live in Manchester?

Well do on the loss.. If you're eating out try to go to a takeaway that does grilled meat and have plain rice and salad with it. I had to do that for a few nights once and thankfully I still lost x

No I live in London at the min but we cant afford to stay here any longer so the OH is trying to transfer to Manchester, he's got an interview tomorrow so we're going up there this afternoon, then thought we'd stay over the w/e and check out Manchester, see if we like it there and what bits are OK to live in and stuff, so we've got different B&Bs in different areas.

Ive had an aversion to bladdy Manchester all me life tbh (being from t'other side o' Pennines ;) ) but to be fair Ive only really been there for gigs & stuff so never seen anything except concrete and rain. (Well OK so 90% of it is probably concrete & rain but Im sure the other 10% is nice really... ;) )

Yup grilled chicken in tomatoes with salad or boiled rice is where its at this w/e. I know his colleague is taking us out though so dunno where we'll end up, pizza place, Indian? Ive got a pack up of free hummus, carrots, Quorn slices, fruit & stuff to take on the train tonight, we dont get there til about 9 so too late to be eating then anyway really, so hopefully got today covered :)

Right off to jump in shower now else Ill never get on the bladdy train! :D

ermintrude said:
No I live in London at the min but we cant afford to stay here any longer so the OH is trying to transfer to Manchester, he's got an interview tomorrow so we're going up there this afternoon, then thought we'd stay over the w/e and check out Manchester, see if we like it there and what bits are OK to live in and stuff, so we've got different B&Bs in different areas.

Ive had an aversion to bladdy Manchester all me life tbh (being from t'other side o' Pennines ;) ) but to be fair Ive only really been there for gigs & stuff so never seen anything except concrete and rain. (Well OK so 90% of it is probably concrete & rain but Im sure the other 10% is nice really... ;) )

Yup grilled chicken in tomatoes with salad or boiled rice is where its at this w/e. I know his colleague is taking us out though so dunno where we'll end up, pizza place, Indian? Ive got a pack up of free hummus, carrots, Quorn slices, fruit & stuff to take on the train tonight, we dont get there til about 9 so too late to be eating then anyway really, so hopefully got today covered :)

Right off to jump in shower now else Ill never get on the bladdy train! :D

Aww, I miss manchester. There are some lovely places to live there. I studied there but originally from Lancashire so about an hour from Manchester. Now in London. Would love to move back up north!

Prestwich is nice. Big jewish community there :)

Central is too expensive, don't go there..

Cheetham hill is full of Asian people so you will have lots of cheap cash and carried there (heehee, I'm Pakistani thats how I know)..

Loads of Indian restaurants there!

Hope you enjoy your stay there..

So long and good riddance forever **..... to the room, not the people..
hope you come and join me soon in the 19st room, but hurry I ** wont be there long.. :)

**( was going to say "hopefully" but that's a negative attitude and I've decided not to use that word as much. )

Weighed in on saturday and -1lb :) so im now 20st 6lbs :D woohoo!

ooh welcome and congrats! :) Might be a brief encounter as my scales are waving the big (? :D ) 1 - 9 at me!!! So I may be outta here next week, fingers, nose, knees & toes crossed!!! :fingerscrossed: :D

Ooh how exciting Erm!

My scales have been showing a 3lb gain since Monday, I am not amused!! I will be in this room for a while me thinks.

Gah. I think Im gonna be staying here for a bit longer too. Not WI yet but I appear to have put 3lb on over the course of the week. I think its fluid cos Ive been drinking TONS but tbh theres is zilch coming out again :confused: Im also about to give birth to a small hippo so that must be it. So youre gonna have to put up with my ugly mug for another week at least :4633:

Erm it might magically disappear overnight! Never trust the midweek numbers, they're evil!!

Good luck for actual WI :) xx

I think I might get away with a STS as the 3lb had come off *after* WI last week :D

I am drinking for England and there is nothing coming out of *either* exit today (TMI! :eek: :D ), I am always like this every month grrrrrrrrrrr :sigh:

Back